Rona alignment chart

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/09/rona-alignment-chart.html

3 Likes

Where I’m working it’s called “the 'vid”, as in “oop, Bruce got the 'vid. He won’t be in today.”

13 Likes

i’m assuming “C-19” falls under neutral good.

9 Likes

“Or ever.”

Everyone, repeat after me: TRUMPVIRUS.

22 Likes

How about just “the trumps?”

16 Likes

That’s my fave - like the mumps, only more deadly, stress-inducing, and likely to leave you broke (even if you’re not infected).

8 Likes

How about COVFEFE-19?

21 Likes

There must be something consistent going on here with alignment charts, because I land on Chaotic Good with uncanny frequency.

3 Likes

We have your number, sunshine.

7 Likes

I prefer “Captain Trumps”

10 Likes

Mumps, mumps is good. I rather feel “the trumps” makes me think of the “trots”, which is what the mere sight of Orange Anusface makes me feel in my guts.

6 Likes

I’m also disappointed by the omission of “covfefevirus” and “Captain Trumps.”

8 Likes

This is the trumpdemic that has exposed and deflated the trumpbubble (Trump stock market bubble.)

2 Likes

Neutral Good as usual. Although a friend has gotten me to occasionally use the abbreviation CV, but mostly just in text messages.

2 Likes

Where does “Masque of the Orange Death” fit on this chart?

7 Likes

I get the same feeling, because that family also ruined pinochle for me…

1 Like

Ever had a really bad flu that attacked both your respiratory system and GI track?
One bad cough and suddenly you have Trumped your pants. Worst moment ever.

7 Likes

I’d think chaotic evil would be “kungflu.”

Note: Do not use that term. People who use it are bad people.

4 Likes

The Rona, for chaotic evil: “Poor boy’s got The Rona.”

5 Likes

Rona is a hardware chain here in Canada. I suspect they would prefer that doesn’t become the name for the virus.

I like ‘The Crow 19’ (Corvid 19).

4 Likes