Roseanne Barr with Kari Lake at Mar-a-Lago warns youth: Quit "devil-worshipping, baby blood-drinking" college! (video)

She is obviously confused. Young people in college aren’t the ones using blood from younger people - that’s an old people thing.

11 Likes

I know who with…

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

By which she means, of course, “please drop out of college, because it’s going to ruin our* lives!”

*Addlebrained right-wing conspiracy mongers.

12 Likes

Green Party, Peace and Freedom Party, Trump, Q Cult. She’ll be a catholic priest next that only celebrates mass in Latin.

10 Likes

330345-Magical-Happy-Birthday-Gif

16 Likes

Happy Caek Day!

16 Likes

Thank you!

14 Likes

You’re more than welcome! Hope U like the Caek!

11 Likes

I heard her last screechy word as ‘dodos’

Scary Lake and her soft-focus fascism can get da f!ck outta here.
Rosanne musta had some head trauma or too much blow (tends to make ya nasty and angry until the next bump or so I’ve read. Tried it in high school and thought ‘this is like drinking three cups of strong tea, but 1000X more expensive: pass’)

And the whole drinking blood thing is a protocols of Zion shout out for sure…
Only person I know of imbibing the blood of young folks is Peter Theil (fascist f!ckstain)

6 Likes

Need a puke emoji just for that portrait in the background. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I sure miss those baby blood drinking Satan worshiping parties. Once I had kids I became a boring suburbanite.

11 Likes

Fuck!
Where did she go to college?

7 Likes

Something, something…

“…My college life was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets.”

“When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds – pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe.”

14 Likes

Same here. And then t the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it’s breathtaking… I suggest you try it.

9 Likes

Sorry, I draw the line at tanning them.

9 Likes

thor-is-it-though-is-it-though

I mean, projection and all that.

4 Likes

I had never heard of her before yesterday, when I watched this video by Big Joel on right wing comedians - recommended.

(They are generally unfunny in EU too…)

BB serendipity strikes again.

5 Likes

Most university cafeterias these days have a vegan baby blood option. In pasta sauce (or in a bloody Caesar at a Satanist party) you really can’t tell the difference.

9 Likes

Roseanne is just a crazy cat-lady at this point

1 Like

You misspelled fascist.

16 Likes