Roy Moore’s wife: we aren't anti-semites -- “one of our attorneys is a Jew”

Fellowship would technically be breaking bread with someone. Dinner. Drinks. Any kind of Social event.

Which to be honest. I have no reason to think they DONT do that with their Jewish lawyer.

The issue is. If you feel the need to say that. There is already a serious problem.

10 Likes

Pfft. Get with the times. To Fellowship? It means to watch the Fellowship of the Ring with someone. Look it up on Urban Dictionary. Clearly they enjoy watching the film with their Jewish lawyer bud.

4 Likes

It’s unbelievable that any Jew would be stupid enough to support Moore or his biggest and most orange cheerleader, but they’re out there.

5 Likes

What did they eat or make latkes out of before 1492?

3 Likes

Right?

11 Likes

I wonder if he knows their black friend?

Or their asian clothes launderer, or their hispanic house cleaner?
Such open minded people they are…smdh.

Oy vey! I get conservative christians playing “gods chosen people” with some of the people their god actually picked, but what the hell sort of reason would any Jewish rabbi have for wanting to hang out with conservative christians? They don’t have any make believe skin in that game, sounds miserable. Maybe it is just so they can complain about it later. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Three cheers for Alabama not being a total bigot pedophile.

11 Likes

And wouldn’t be willing to hire, just to pull a completely random example out of absolutely nowhere, black accountants instead of Jewish ones.

6 Likes

I’d be impressed if he could have secured an endorsement from Morris Dees. Otherwise, I don’t give a #$&% who his attorney is.

A racist christian pedophile? Oh, just like that song…

:musical_note: Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.
:musical_note: Red, brown, yellow, black, or white…

“One of our attorneys is a Jew.”

Does she recover points for not phrasing it as: “We have a Jew lawyer.”

2 Likes

Given that we’re talking about Alabama, wouldn’t the Moores’ housekeeper be more likely to be black?

2 Likes

Seriously, though, this is a thing. Orthodox (Ultra maybe? Certainly Hasid) Jews cavort with evangelicals for a variety of reasons - My opinion (FWIW) is part of it is fear of the goyim (don’t hit me!) and contempt for the goyim (look at 'em dance around! Wait 'til I show them my shofar and mumble in Hebrew!).
There is a hunger on the part of evangelicals for some kind of authenticity that some believe Jews possess. Yet they are frightened of listening to anyone who doesn’t accept Jesus as the messiah. Messianic Jews have stepped into this breach and profited handsomely. And since they promise that they can convert the Jews, they also profit from anti-semitism. After all, end-times can only happen when Jews are either converted… or live in Israel.
There are these dudes who claim to be rabbis, who go around evangelical churches at Passover, and do a quite repulsive dog and pony show. They wear the black hats, tallit, and (inappropriately) blow the shofar. It makes for quite some theater.

3 Likes

Shared sociology along with strict Muslims does it for me. They all stand against what they see as secular society and too much rights for women and children.

2 Likes

In most southern churches that means beer and pizza

1 Like

Roy Moore’s defeat = one of the best Hanukkah presents ever. Hag semaech!

5 Likes

Apparently her attempted dog-whistle to the Jewish lawyer loving hip-hop crowd didn’t work.

1 Like

No beer in Southern Baptist churches. No alcohol at all, generally.

2 Likes

Nah, fam. You fellowship at the local Pizza Hut.

1 Like

No alcohol hat they admit to. It’s probably in the back of one of the kitchen cabinets, behind the molasses and corn syrup and vanilla… strictly for cooking purposes, or course. O.o

2 Likes