Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis attack AG Bill Barr for saying there's no evidence of widespread fraud that could have changed election outcome

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/01/rudy-giuliani-and-jenna-ellis-attack-ag-bill-barr-for-saying-theres-no-evidence-of-widespread-fraud-that-could-have-changed-election-outcome.html

3 Likes

23 Likes

Turn your head sideways. I’m missing one.

6 Likes

Self eating cookbooks are going to be big hits this season.

6 Likes

Giuliani has already revealed why he’s humiliating himself with this shitshow (coughpardoncough), but what’s in it for Ellis?

7 Likes

dethklok swisgaar eating popcorn

12 Likes

A fat paycheck? Another book? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Money and fame. She’s going to make a shitload of money doing this, and will continue to make a shitload of money with a gig at Newsmax or OAN.

12 Likes
19 Likes

Watching them eat each other alive is wonderful. I’m just hoping this all blows up in their face for the Georgia elections (and, hopefully more elections after that), having sufficiently turned off enough Republican voters from voting that we can actually fix some shit.

20 Likes

We’re now at the point where Trump’s defenders are arguing that everyone in government who isn’t Donald Trump—including his own hand-picked cabinet members, judges and appointees—is part of a conspiracy to steal the election from Donald Trump.

26 Likes
23 Likes

So she’s relying on Trump to pay his bill? That’s a bold strategy, Cotton.

12 Likes

I see four lights
and one dim bulb

20 Likes

Trump’s agreed to go there to try to get the vote out. I fully expect he’s going to go off the rails and start talking about election fraud and attacking local Republicans, and it’ll have the opposite effect. (He’s already tweeted that they shouldn’t even have a runoff at all…)

18 Likes

Not necessarily Trump. It’s more long-term - she’s positioning herself as a not-exactly-honest lawyer to the insane rich, willing to support whatever crazy idea they get in their heads.

8 Likes

I’m inhaling popcorn right now!

cough

8 Likes

I’m not sure she’s positioning herself as someone rich people would hire as a lawyer (for that she’d want to have some chance at actually winning) so much as someone who will get paid gigs as a celebrity political pundit on conservative media.

17 Likes

He may well think he is providing the best defense ever; he is a bit of a narcissist, himself. But of course he wants a pardon.
Who knows? Maybe a state court somewhere is cooking up charges of some sort on him.

The usual: Money, Power & Fame.

1 Like

wait, BILL BARR says there was no election fraud? now i’m starting to think rudy might be onto something…! 😂

6 Likes