Rudy Giuliani launches coffee brand including "Enjoying Life" variety

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/17/rudy-giuliani-launches-coffee-brand-including-enjoying-life-variety.html

If it’s like Rudy, then it can’t be served.

49 Likes

This is like the civet poop processed Kopi Luwak coffee isn’t it?

Only it’s processed by Rudy not a civit.

12 Likes

How much is that brand worth? Enough to pay off the judgments against him (the $148 million to the two Georgia election workers?)

6 Likes

Eeew.

rudy6

15 Likes

tumblr_nky2pqdxIW1tdkro1o2_500

15 Likes

It certainly doesn’t come with a filter.

15 Likes

Guess he’s not dead then.

11 Likes

Isn’t he busy dodging a court summons right now?

8 Likes

Being an undead ghoul never stopped him from hawking breakfast products before.

10 Likes

I was expecting Rudy to appear in the ad, but I guess if you’re trying to sell the “health benefits” of a product, you don’t want him appearing on screen to ruin it. (Also, I guess he wouldn’t want to give away his location to the people trying to serve him summons.)

Also, non-GMO coffee? That would be pretty easy to source as there is no GMO coffee being commercially grown…

8 Likes

Yep. Here, he’s so full of shit, he’s overflowing. blink

3 Likes

I would think a breakfast gin would be more on-brand for him.

5 Likes

Y’see, this was just the beginning of a long viral marketing campaign. The coffee isn’t meant to be prepared as espresso, french press, or pour-over.

It’s ground for drip.

5 Likes

To quote a character in Good Morning Vietnam (though I forget which), “I wouldn’t buy an apple from the sonuvabitch.”

3 Likes

hqdefault

7 Likes

Varieties: 911 Alarm, Orange Unpleasantness, Four Seasons across from the sex shop, Temple Drip…

1 Like

2 Likes

“Enjoying Life”, as a brand, kind of works if you understand the context. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yup.

tenor_(12)1

1 Like