Watch Jimmy Fallon's hilarious montage of sleazy (but real!) product ads starring Giuliani

Originally published at: Watch Jimmy Fallon's hilarious montage of sleazy (but real!) product ads starring Giuliani | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Remember when Giuliani was a serious candidate in the Presidential primaries? He was only foiled by his speech impediment that caused him to say 9/11 every third word.

9 Likes

And it’s almost the stereotypical product mix (except for those earbuds, perhaps) that I’d expect him to be hawking.

Elsewhere in the video, Fallon nails it about getting stuck in line behind the guy buying a zillion lottery tickets. Been there, done that.

2 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

Aside: who is Rudy’s sound guy? Those ads sound like they were recorded with a smartphone.

6 Likes

Hmmm. Trying to think of something clever to post.
To hell with it.
The fucker is human scum.

2 Likes

grifting lawyer turned cheap salesman

A fitting punishment!

1 Like

I hear he’s really popular in the Ukraine.

5 Likes

I always knew I was right about the ads for cigars by mail I get with my junk mail being targeted at old stupid conservatives with little brains or taste. Who Rudy supports and sides with made my point totally clear.

Thanks for proving my point Rudy!

When I want a real cigar, I will buy something from a proper tobacconist in person, properly humidified, not some crazed old white man dripping shitty hair gel, and certainly not in the mail.

I make one exception for mail- there is a company online who retails major cuban brands via shipping to Budapest as a waypoint, then ships directly to your door.

A box of fantastic cuban Montecristos was sent to me this way, properly sealed with Boveda humidification packs, as a birthday gift from my brother a couple years ago.

They arrived smokable immediately, and even sent me a plug cutter a few weeks later as a free gift for them. I can’t remember the company name, but they exist. Cuban Romeos carried back legally from Cuba were not as well humidified even. I don’t buy cigars very often.

2 Likes

I’m sure he has the best sound guys.

1 Like

Stop it.

I’ve been using that gif or similar for four years and my mental health cannot take much more of it. Someone needs to make one of a person picking up dog crap with a caption “But Wait, There’s Less!”

1 Like

Bit harsh. I quite like Jimmy Fallon.

5 Likes

Who would want to get close enough to Rudy to wire him up with a lavalier microphone? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Never did like cigars. I used to smoke cigarettes and get a nicotine buzz, but I cut that stuff off. What is the appeal of cigars? I guess some people find them aromatic? But if you’re not inhaling, what’s the point? Just light it and put it on an incense holder.

1 Like

He’s famous for doing his own sound.

4 Likes

Hawking products seems to be how the talentless leaches clinging to the rotting corpse of the GOP (I was gonna say Trump administration, but what’s the difference) make most of their income.

1 Like

They aren’t for everyone. Some are horrible, some are phenomenal. They are kind of like single malt Scotch- there is not a single flavor that succinctly defines what they are as a group.

I used to chainsmoke American Spirits when I lived in Oklahoma from the stress I was under at the time, and until recently I chain smoked small Montichristo cigarillos since I lost my job for same reason. I quit recently because it was too $ to justify, and my own mortality begins to concern me.

Some are absolutely fantastic. If you’re arent the kind of person who likes to experiment with experiences in life, its probably not for you. But if you ever want the best experience I can offer with them- get a good affagatto, and a La Flor Dominica La Nox (the full size stick only- not the small ones, they taste different imho). It would be like smoking sweet cream with coffee.

2 Likes

Yeah, the lights (yellow pack) were my go-to. I actually still have half a pack hidden from my girls in my socks and boxers drawer that has been there untouched for…jeez…I guess about 2 years now. Every time I get low on laundry and see it I chuckle about what an idiot I was.

1 Like

Apparently it is getting harder and harder to find political heavy weights to light up on camera; since the death of their previous spokesperson, Famous-Smoke has been struggling to find a replacement.

1 Like

Ukraine stayed quiet during Trump-era pressures. Now it’s sharing some Giuliani tales.

3 Likes