Rudy Giuliani's hair dye drips down head during press conference

Or Shinola from Vitalis.

I’m thinking he saw a zit or a grey spot, and DFT fixed it for him with the Official Magic Sharpie.

Or perhaps he somehow stabbed himself through the head, perhaps using a marshmallow roasting skewer, and that’s his lumpy brown blood.

1 Like

Embalming fluid.

4 Likes

Or whatever that shit was that they used in Phantasm:

https://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/phant2-1.jpg

6 Likes

Because he’s got Covid Toes?

:crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Dafuq? And here I was thinking my loafers were frumpy…

3 Likes

I do love a good Phantasm reference… let’s see…

Hm. Looks like Rudy. Checks out.

7 Likes

One would have to watch the film, After the Fox (with Victor Mature playing a near-to-has-been celebrity, desperately clinging to some image of youth, with his use of shoe polish later discovered. Hm.)

2 Likes

Fuck propriety. This is Karma. Payback for criticism of President Obama for wearing a tan suit during a news conference.

1 Like

Isnt he the poor guy who got killed on set by helicopter blades?

(Sorry, too lazy to look it up.)

1 Like

That was Vic Morrow. Also killed was the Asian child he was running with.

Correction: There were two children.

John Landis wanted bigger explosion. F-asshole.

4 Likes

Ah right, thanks.

2 Likes

Watch After the Fox. A hilarious classic.

3 Likes

Well, I knew I would regret that, but I clicked anyway. No one to blame but myself.
If anyone’s looking to lose weight, scrolling through those photos anytime you start feeling peckish will definitely squelch your appetite. Ewww.

Vic Morrow was best known from the TV show Combat! They have been rerunning it on Saturdays on a standard def cable channel in my area.

1 Like

Came here for this

1 Like

Shit stigmata, it’s a sign!

1 Like

1 Like

Favorite shampoo of Marie Antoinette!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.