Rudy Giuliani's hair dye drips down head during press conference

We are witnesses; Rudy’s last bit of integrity dripping down his cheeks.

2 Likes

THIS. Klink was not good at what he was supposed to do, at least by the german’s standards; However, he must have had some really good blackmail material (or their family did) for him to not get sent to the russian front. (That, and it’s Rule of Plot.)

2 Likes

Ah, the Chaotic Evil spin. (aka ‘some people just want to see the world burn’- The Joker™ is the definition and best example of chaotic evil.)

1 Like

He keeps his spare gravy the same place I do. Might have to find a new hiding place.

3 Likes

I hope this ends up on Urban Dictionary as the Rusty Bagpipe.

3 Likes

I’d rather say that it’s a buildup of pressurized BS escaping from his skull because he can’t spew it fast enough. His head’s gonna shit-splode any minute now.

5 Likes

Its the glue of his human suit coming off.

3 Likes

Col. Hogan always bailed him out.

3 Likes

More of an antisemitic vuvuzela.

6 Likes

And that’s the question: Does Rudy know shit from Shinola?

2 Likes

Y’all asked and y’all received; so now everyone gets to suffer.

15 Likes

Thanks, I needed that. Not really, but I knew it was coming…

10 Likes

tenor

10 Likes

John Malkovich’s in this case- there was a scene in the recent ‘ABC Murders’ adaptation in which Poirot was told he was ‘melting’ when his beard dye started running.

5 Likes

I would venture both of those were dripping from his head.

1 Like

Could you imagine being part of the Trump administration and having your hair be the news story of the day?!

7 Likes

It’s really the point. It’s what you don’t see that will hurt you.

I’d put money on striped boxers (big red & white stripes), but that works, too.

I’m still amazed that Giuliani’s appearance in that Borat movie somehow became maybe the fourth most embarrassing thing he did on camera in the last month.

18 Likes
8 Likes