Russia calls Trump its ‘agent’ on state TV

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/16/russia-calls-trump-its-agen.html

1 Like

Is it just me, or do others also think Trump’s setting up his exile plan?

11 Likes

The thought has occurred to me, but it’s the sort of wishful thinking where I’m hoping Trump makes a big state visit to Moscow for the May Day parade next year and never comes back.

9 Likes

The farther away the better.

2 Likes

His plan is to flee to Russia when he’s removed from office. You see, he wants to be impeached and removed. While in exile in Russia, he plans to single-handedly snatch Edward Snowden and rendition him back to the U.S. to “face justice.” America will be so indebted to him that we’ll appoint him King Donald for life. He’ll still be an agent of the Russian government, but at least he’ll have a nice title.

8 Likes

America will be a smoking wasteland of rubble, but at least the conservatives can all cheer about how bad they owned the libs.

These idiots don’t care how much evidence of malfeasance is shoved in their faces. They are like dogs that eat their own shit when faced with it to cover their crimes.

18 Likes

We don’t exile traitors…

3 Likes

I hear the Novaya Zemlya archipelago has great oceanfront property, with a whole ton of upside to be had. Great for the entire Trump clan.

6 Likes

It won’t do him much good unless he can take his $ with him.

1 Like

Did they call him their ‘argent’… I mean, he is rather golden hued.

4 Likes

Now they are just trolling USA.

15 Likes

You’re almost correct on this metaphor. They’re actually just like dogs eating shit. They do it simply because they enjoy it.

3 Likes

I think this fits with the idea of Biff having outlived his usefulness. Putin has crippled the USA enough that he doesn’t need Biff any more, and is rubbing his nose in it.

That, and classic gloating that they can’t restrain any more. Why should they? They got far more than they wanted, almost too much in fact.

13 Likes

Am I missing something or is all you guy’s Russian just much better than mine?

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if he is or not. Just the potential that he might is a huge PR win, domestically and abroad. A decoy of Zaphod Beeblebrox proportions I say.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t “Argent” mean he is silver; or maybe a 1970’s UK rock band?

7 Likes

I wish I felt like this will make any difference, but, sadly, this probably won’t make a single wave. At this point, I think Trump supporters will just shrug and be okay with this. 2020 is going to be a whole lot more depressing than people think, I fear.

2 Likes

Him and Osama bin Laden. The two will be laughing into eternity at the damage we did to ourselves.

4 Likes

Other apposite Argent tracks…

It’s Only Money

Maybe ‘I Don’t Believe In Miracles’, or ‘Hold Your Head Up’?

1 Like

Doh!

Remedial Alchemy for me.

2 Likes