Russia criminal investigation expands to include senior WH official close to Trump: WaPo

Oh, they know.
From CNN:

“You can’t say what not to say,” the source said of Trump, “because that will then be one of the first things he’ll say.”

The man is so cognitively impaired, he not only clearly can’t do the job, I don’t know how anyone has lasted in the White House this long. Maybe because they want to be the one to set policy, taking advantage of his cognitive impairment - after all…

The source said, “the last voice to speak to the President usually wins.”

Oh, it sure seems like some people are going down, but I just can’t imagine anyone taking one for Trump. Everyone knows that although Trump demands loyalty, he never, ever shows any to anyone else. Given his mental state these days, Trump’s not compos mentis enough to do anything for anyone anyways, even if he was so inclined.

8 Likes

Eh, I like Kushner for it. Not because of my reading of the evidence, but becasue it would make Trump cry.

3 Likes

I recall that Bannon violated some FEC rules when he went from campaign financier to working in Trump’s campaign. A felony. I would love for him to get nailed with that as part of a full-court press to knock down Trump’s staff.

13 Likes

Jesus H. Christ!

Trump has no political capital, which is why he still holds rallies and hearkens back to those halcyon days when he won the popular vote without those millions of illegal voters and the electoral college was so hard for a Republican to win.

Corruption found in the first 100 days of the administration?! Not even George W. Bush or Richard M. Nixon did that.

5 Likes

How much did the intelligence community keep from him?

He’s already late-stage syphilis. He can’t walk down stairs because his spine is fused and he has dementia.

1 Like

It’s a private prison. He’ll do great!

People really like Kushner for this. One person as I recall was stating 4 anonymous sources had told them it was Kushner.

4 Likes

Don’t usually see sealions around these parts, but it happens.

2 Likes

i wonder what 45’s supporters will say after people start going to jail. are there still folks who think nixon was framed?

3 Likes

by the illuminati, yes. There are such people.

I’d link to them, but doing so in good faith would require at least reading the pages to make sure that they didn’t turn into an anti-semitic rant. Apparently it involves covering up for Allen Dulles and the Bush Coterie.

6 Likes

The line of succession only holds until there’s a pause for new people to be appointed into the gaps. After all, Gerald Ford was the House Minority Leader when he was appointed to the VP position, before succeeding to President.

(Likewise, I have to laugh about tabloids calling someone “12th in line” for the (British) throne. If Charles slips in the shower tomorrow and dies before Elisabeth, then all his kids and grandkids are out of the running.)

1 Like

Throughout history, your theories have been tested many times. And they have been found wanting.

At one point, Sophia of Hanover was considered the heir presumptive. Instead, “we” got George.

1 Like

They easily might have done just that, but they were at least smart enough not to get caught so quickly.

“The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks.”

The very last thing you want to hear from your alien abductors

2 Likes

Specifically used with women, but only in certain circumstances. It’s the female equivalent of saying “boy” to an adult black man. It is used to indicate a lack of respect for the woman, and a sense of superiority on the part of the speaker.

A real Lady (wife to a Lord) would not be referred to that way, either.

3 Likes

s/run/ruin/

Funny the things spell checkers don’t catch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.