Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin has coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/30/russian-prime-minister-mikhail.html

3 Likes

Maybe! Who knows? Maybe he’s just looking to get a Boris Bump. Surely there are as many suckers in Russia as there are in the UK.

2 Likes

Presumably through an email, text, or phone call. It’s too much to hope it was in person. Still. Maybe we will know more in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Thank god the Russian government has such notoriously robust succession planning

1 Like

“Record one day surge” hahahahahahahahahaha yeah that’s what happened

2 Likes

You know the world is fu#ked when Russia releases this kind of information.

1 Like

Well, you are a cheery lot so far, gloating over Russian deaths and wishing plague on the politburo. My sister works in Russia. They have managed the lockdown better than the UK or USA. She wrote on the 20th…

I see good ol’ Western propaganda is in overdrive again: I’ve had a couple of people e-mailing me to say how concerned they are to hear infection numbers are rising in Russia. We’ve had 361 deaths countrywide. Even if you treble that figure to allow for under-reporting, we are still nowhere near anything that’s happening in Western Europe or the US. I know which country I prefer to be in at the moment…

There is nothing suspicious about a ‘surge’ in the case numbers; we are all looking for better ways of counting cases. Revising for the latest figures, they now have 8 deaths per million population, and the UK has 394. Let you who is without sin cast the first stone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.