Sad Trump: "I don't have an attorney general"

Yeah, well, I don’t have a president.

13 Likes

Assuming Trump makes it to 2020, will his campaign slogan be “I didn’t see this stuff coming, I’ll get it right this time I promise!” – the mulligan presidency.

9 Likes

When he goes down he’s not going to have any friends left. He’ll be like Saddam Hussein holed up in that bunker, in total denial and cut off from the world. I can imagine him sinking so low even Melania and Ivanka will
have to bail.

4 Likes

It is, to him, it seems. Also, has Trump ever shown anyone loyalty for a job well done? Asking for loyalty from Trump is like asking a cat to moo.

8 Likes

Damn so the evil elf just isn’t evil enough for Trump? Must be hard to meet such a low bar.

7 Likes

Blurting out alternative facts is his usual style. Taking them back is actually kind of refreshing.

3 Likes

FTFY.

3 Likes

That POS has a number of funny nicknames, but this is the best I’ve seen in quite a while.

2 Likes

3 Likes

4H8XuD3

(I am so, so sorry for posting that…)

11 Likes

No, you’re not, and now I officially hate you too.

15 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Boy, you really need to figure out how to get that audio to that Trump gif. I don’t have the expertise.

After you with the bleach, please.

Also I may need a wedge, a four pound hammer, and someone to pour the whole bottle into my cranium.

3 Likes

[quote=“Carla_Sinclair, post:1, topic:129173”]
And he wanted to be Attorney General, and I didn’t see it,”
"[/quote]

Somehow Sessions became AG despite Trump’s opposition. It is a mystery.

2 Likes

As well you should be. The scale is all wrong.

@Melz2, I accept that you already hate me from that other thread :wink:, but let’s face it — this is your online life for the foreseeable future.

7 Likes

In the interest of saving time, let’s just assume that I hate everyone and everything about this current batshit reality…

7 Likes

the last panel is particularly germane to that thought.

6 Likes

MS Movie Maker doesn’t know what to do with a gif, and it’s more horrible than the mushroom!

2 Likes

Who knew being President was hard?

2 Likes