Sad Trump: "I don't have an attorney general"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/19/sad-trump-i-dont-have-an.html

3 Likes

Yeah motherfucker, you don’t, WE do. (not that we like him any better than you, but for totally different reasons…)

42 Likes

Petulant

26 Likes

I feel we need a sound we can play whenever Trump is down in the dumps like this. Instead of “sad trombone” what would “sad Trumpmoan” or “sad Trumpgroan” sound like? [Or if you want to go there, “sad Trumpbone”.]

Maybe “fake fake fake fake news” said/sung to the tune of the “you lost” sound from The Price Is Right?

4 Likes

Some sort of flushing sound from a malfunctioning toilet?

10 Likes

Good article, however I would very much like to see journalists drop language like “alternative facts” even when used facetiously. Clear terms, like “lies” should be used instead when appropriate, like here.

30 Likes

I like the direction you’re going with this… but it needs to be cheaper. Tackier. Something that viscerally reminds all who hear it of a gold-coloured rinestone propelled across a room by a wet shart.

8 Likes

The sound of someone attempting to flush with an empty cistern, as the first flush left a huge turd behind?

5 Likes

I nominate;

“… and I didn’t see it”

• Stormy Daniels, when asked about “toadstool” d*ck
2 Likes

Extra hot burrito messy shart sounds, I think OWYAC has this covered

If Obama was our first black president, Toad Stool must be our first special needs grifter president

2 Likes

Translation: currently searching for someone even nuttier than Sessions.

4 Likes

There’s an entire country of 300 million who haven’t had a functional president for the last couple years.

21 Likes

Trump Season 2 Episode 17: A Prelude to a Saturday Night Massacre

9 Likes

It’s ironic that people finally agree on something with Trump - Sessions is a shitheel.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Brought to mind this sound from Monty Python:

1 Like
1 Like

tumblr_pf9jj6pqw21qjb4auo1_540

25 Likes

Literally the only thing Sessions has done that was a disservice to Trump was the recusal. In everything else, he has been a tireless, hard-working, thorough (and satanic) worker, furthering Trump’s, the right’s, and the alt-right’s goals of a whiter, crueler, more discriminatory America. If one could reach into the id of the racist, red-state collective hivemind, you’d see how positively overjoyed at Sessions’ performance to date. It’s bizarre, even for Trump, that he keeps going back to that one act that happened 18 months ago. It’s almost like that act is the only thing that matters to Trump…

15 Likes