San Diego grocery shopper wears KKK hood as face covering

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/04/san-diego-grocery-shopper-wear.html

3 Likes

Is his neighborhood that white or does he just want to get beaten senseless?

2 Likes

It’s one of those hidden object puzzles:

1. Find the jackass: ______
6 Likes

I bet its hard to see out of those little holes. I hope he got the attention that his parents denied him growing up. :confused:

2 Likes

No way that’s an accident but i’m sure if this person gets publicly outed/doxxed they’ll try to spin it as such.

3 Likes

Poor Santee, it appears the place hasn’t changed much in the past two decades.

2 Likes

Cue up the obligatory Django Unchained eyehole scene

5 Likes

WTF
If he thinks this is ok to do in public, then why shouldn’t it be ok to post his face on a notice in the store?

6 Likes

‘Hello, Cletus? Is that you under there? This is your Uncle Jeff. Come back home to Alabama, son. Good people don’t live in California.’

3 Likes

(eyeing his posture and bandy legs as he struggles with the produce bag) Yep, that’s a fine specimen of the master race if ever I saw one. He better have white bread in that cart or his entire life is a sham.

9 Likes

It was a capirote! I swear! It was leftover from Easter!

2 Likes

Obligatory:
“Christ, what an asshole.”

3 Likes

Hah. I was thinking about that, actually.

1 Like

as the BB page was loading and I first saw the picture I let out a “noooo waaaay”

this cannot seriously be reality, not USA in 2020

cannot handle much more of this, what in the hell is going on in this universe

3 Likes

As the article says, the nickname for that town (Santee) has long been Klantee.
Having said that, I find it hard to believe he would have felt comfortable being this brazen a douchenozzle before late 2016. (I could be wrong.)

7 Likes

9 Likes

Obligatory:
Wait-- so this didn’t happen in Florida?

2 Likes

What I don’t get is why he’s using a giant horse cock under that hood to keep the tip (and just the tip) erect. Zoom on the photo; you can see the outline. Or it could just be a shadow …

And even some places North of it.

And no, I don’t mean Detroit/Windsor.

2 Likes

When I was stationed in SD during my navy years Santee was well known as a Klan hotpot. It had been that way for decades. This comes a no surprise.

3 Likes