Sarah Huckabee Sanders: “At some points Democrats have to decide whether they love this country more than they hate this president.”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/25/sarah-huckabee-sanders-at.html

8 Likes

That’s funny, because from everything I’ve seen Donald Trump loves himself more than he loves his country.

57 Likes

“At some points Democrats have to decide whether they love this country ”

After you Sarah, after you.

signed “this country”

29 Likes

You’re drunk Sarah. Go home.

12 Likes

They aren’t confirming Pompeo because they love the country you lying sack of feces. You don’t allow terrible appointments to get the job and damage the country if you love it.

34 Likes

13 Likes

there is a basic Dunning-Krueger problem on her end.

12 Likes

I thought that if you love the country you are obligated to hate this president. Did I have that wrong?

23 Likes

No%20love

24 Likes

“At some points Democrats have to decide whether they love this country more than they hate this president.”

Given this “president’s” antipathy toward liberal democracy and Enlightenment values, this isn’t a strong enough response to that fallacious statement, but it’s a start:

29 Likes

OK, how many other people immediately thought of that image when they read that headline?

24 Likes

I thought of this:

It’s been that kind of day.

23 Likes

Isn’t it Mike Pence who said “I’m a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,”?

Where is Russian stooge in that list? Before Xian?

Being an American doesn’t even make his list… tells you all you need to know about this odious pile of horse flop.

24 Likes

upvote for the I <3 Huckabees reference

7 Likes

That is so 2009. :wink:

4 Likes

Me And My Arrow!

5 Likes

23 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time some Republican stooge used a logical flaw in their argument, I’d be Bezos to the power of Gates.

34 Likes

Possible? It’s required. Anyone that loves this, or frankly any country, doesn’t like Trump. Or Sarah Huckabee.

11 Likes

I’ve decided. I love the country more than I hate Trump. I love it a lot and I hate Trump slightly less so. I hate Trump for many reasons and all of them have to do with my love for the country.

34 Likes