Sarah Huckabee Sanders: “At some points Democrats have to decide whether they love this country more than they hate this president.”

Right? Basic cause and effect right there.

7 Likes

I love this country more than I hate Trump. That doesn’t mean I have to give up on loving my country so he and his cronies can rape it. In fact, it means the opposite. It means I have to resist every fricking thing the orange moron does.

14 Likes

Well that one is easy for me!

3 Likes

Are you sure it isn’t a Voight-Kampff problem?

11 Likes

It can be two things!

8 Likes

Wow, after 8 years of Obama rage-boner of the right this comment is ever harder to deal with.

My spirit animal has a response to this:

27 Likes

I’m not at all sure it isn’t a Mein Kampf problem.

27 Likes

Hating this president IS loving this country.

15 Likes

tumblr_p2543gNOO11vaqoiqo1_400

28 Likes

Pompeo is to the Kochs as Chris Christie is to Trump. No freaking way should he be allowed to preside. He’s a mole.

6 Likes

Apparently she does not remember that the GOP openly pledged to oppose and thwart all of Obama’s policies simply as a matter of principle.

21 Likes

Might be a good time to stop with the assumption that they’re innocently lying to you.

10 Likes

Is it still cool to hate Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

5 Likes

This is called a false dilemma.
The two options presented are not mutually exclusive and, in fact, may even be strongly correlated. I love my country, so I hate that the president is actively trying to tear it apart and sell the pieces for his own profit, while shitting his pants and blaming Democrats, Mexicans, and transgender people for the smell.

20 Likes

I could like Trump if I actually hated my country and the world it’s in. Even simply not caring about either wouldn’t be enough to move me toward him, though—I would have to actively hate them first, and wish them ill.

3 Likes

In Trump’s world, the person-on-the-street and competency in the WH take a back seat. Trump wants people he believes he can control, and to the extent that they not only follow his orders, but who would vomit up glorious praise and testimonials to his integrity if the shit ever hit the fan.

5 Likes

I’d say it’s ok. But not… Coooooooolllllllll.

1 Like

It would be interesting to know if Dunning and Kruger would trade the Trump-kindled popularity of their discovery for low popularity and with Trump out of office.

2 Likes

15 Likes

For me too, being French and all. Here’s something that came to my mind, though, and I need to get it out of it somehow:

3 Likes