Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "We will make sure that when a kid is in the womb, they're as safe as they are in a classroom."

PointandLaugh2

1 Like

Sorry to be blunt, but does this mean abortion is OK if a pregnant person gets shot, and the fetus is terminated with a bullet? That seems to be the conservative attitude regarding kids in classrooms these days.

9 Likes

No, the pregnant person will also be charged with having an illegal abortion. /sarcasm

10 Likes

You sarcasm, but it’s probably true.

19 Likes

Whatever Sarah was before she joined the ranks of the Trump Army, she is now trapped in the Qb; the group in individuals and collectives that form one symbiotic amalgam hive-mind who spew the exact same “you will be assimilated come 2022” threat with the exact came cadence.

4 Likes

I look forward to her book, “Run Hide Fight: Zygote Edition”

5 Likes

Yeah, i admit to being surprised The Onion writers have not just thrown up their hands in frustration and quit. Reality keeps out-sarcasming them.

12 Likes
6 Likes

11 Likes

Possibly, or maybe she knows the irony very well but understands that her audience doesn’t, or doesn’t care, and she’s saying it just to yank our chain.

9 Likes

ROFLMAO

She’s such an idiot and Arkansas will likely elect her as their governor. Too bad for them. More reasons to economically isolate these failed forced birth states.

#NeverVoteRepublican - they worship guns, violence, hatred, theocracy, and profit
#TaxTheRich - see #NeverVoteRepublican
#TaxTheChurches - see #NeverVoteRepublican
#ReformSCOTUSNow - or see it forever compromised!
#EndTheFilibusterNOW
#ProChoice #LGBTQ
#antifa

4 Likes

Coming from her Xtianist horror show of a family, she was tailor-made to serve Biff.

That’s little Sarah at the right. The hulking fellow to her left is her brother David. He’s best known for torturing a dog to death during a Boy Scout trip when he was a teenager – his family-values dad used his political influence to get him out of trouble.

10 Likes

Put a good guy with a gun in there…?

1 Like

3 Likes

sadly and probably.

3 Likes

i can’t decide if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is trolling, completely delusional, or just so privileged that she’s honestly blind to the facts.

5 Likes

All of the above

5 Likes

I think this. The children dying in schools from gun violence are so far from Huckabee’s concerns she hasn’t even made the connection that schools aren’t safe anymore. She is the center of her world and just doesn’t give a fuck about kids dying. Just like she doesn’t care about the people who will die for lack of an abortion. I doubt she ever gave abortion more than a passing thought except in connection with how she could use it to further her political ambitions.

13 Likes

Gurl, read the room!

3 Likes

Soon: Go to The Onion site and be immediately directed to some major news media source.

9 Likes