Sarah Palin endorses Donald Trump

I just can’t wrap my head around any of this.

I’m gonna go back to bed. Somebody wake me after the election is over, ok?

11 Likes

Thank you. If there were a way to like something more than one time, believe me, I would.

3 Likes

Yet one more GREAT reason to have this guy out of our misery! Wouldn’t it be great to be able to watch the vidiot tube without seeing his face anymore???

Most folks that i talk to are already sick and tired of this guy messing up our election… apparently everybody except the MEDIA has already had enuff !!!

1 Like

Reality (such as it is) clearly outpaces satire these days.

3 Likes

She’s still alive? I thought by now she would have tried to hug a grizzly bear, drank some antifreeze because it looked like blue Kool-Aid, or fallen while running with scissors.

EDIT: I forgot the most likely: accidentally shooting herself while looking down the barrel of a gun to see if it’s loaded.

6 Likes

She probably just feels like she owes him one after he took her out for “authentic New York Pizza” back in 2011.

At an Albanian chain restaurant.

Where they ate the pizza using plastic knives and forks.

(Say what you will about Donald Trump, but anyone who eats pizza that way clearly doesn’t embody “New York values.”)

16 Likes

There’s a Chrome extension for that.

1 Like

Don’t be mean to demons

5 Likes

I know the main reason they ended up at that location and it has everything to do with windows on two sides, a lot of side for camera crews, great marketing, and moderately okay pizza.

I’d never take someone from out of town there.

3 Likes

Hold on there. Florida is protected.

It joined Texas and North Carolina in banning talk of climate change, global warming and sea level rise by government employees. Mission accomplished.

8 Likes

How exactly do you manage to have all that education and yet come over to anybody with a completed high school education or better as unredeemably stupid? Cruz is the anti-Palin; she’s the redneck trying to sound intelligent, he’s the highly educated man trying to dumb down for a redneck audience.
If Cruz met Palin, would they disappear in a flash of gamma radiation?

16 Likes

Worth trying, I’d say.
To be certain, what about accelerating them both to collide at significant speed?

13 Likes

Just to be safe, we should bring some gamma radiation to the meeting.

7 Likes

Cruz has a well deserved reputation for being an elitist, antisocial asshole; his former associates and classmates have repeatedly said how deeply unlikeable the guy is. I think he’s employing the GWB technique of being a down-homey goofball with his videos of himself doing Princess Bride skits and posting silly memes to twitter. Like the kids do! He wants to be cool so much but he’s approaching it like an alien who’s never been to a party.

This is an actual poster he used during his recent promo tour…

4 Likes

Well, no, actually. Unless you are very intelligent and self aware (and some actors do fall into this category) or very intelligent and genuinely dedicated to public service (and I include John Kerry in this category, along with Obama, Eisenhower and GWB1), the public spotlight behaves exactly as those hunter-gatherers thought the camera did; it steals souls.
Look at GWBIII and his painting by numbers in Crawford; look at Tony Blair and his lucrative public speaking circuit in which he says nothing of any interest. They have been de-souled. I would say this of Trump and Palin were it not for my uncertainty as to whether they had any to start with.

4 Likes

Squirmish!

1 Like

We must get funding for the Narcissist Supercollider!

7 Likes

I believe the street name is “Stoopid.”

2 Likes

So basically in Texas, Florida, and North Carolina, science is Voldemort?

2 Likes

His “Straight out of Calgary” tour?

1 Like