Sarah Sanders hopes she'll be remembered as being "transparent and honest"

I hear that puma in Hank from King of the Hill’s voice.

1 Like

Transparently evil and honestly a monster.

8 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

If nothing else, this thread is a good repository of reaction gifs.

19 Likes

Except that none of them actually care, they all know it’s just another way to bilk stupid liberals out of their money. “ZOMG, can you believe that Trump said…”

Sigh.

1 Like

She can hope all she likes. I mean, I’d like to be remembered as a 100-foot-tall, atomic-fire breathing terror of Tokyo, but that still doesn’t make me fucking Godzilla.

I do wonder which of us has more self-awareness about the distance between our hopes and reality, though.

9 Likes

So when is she signing that lucrative contract with FOX News?

2 Likes

““I hope that it will be that I showed up every day …”
Wow, your hopes were dashed within the first dozen words. That’s impressive.

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone. I was waiting for all your reactions.

I can now leave satisfied.

Oh, no, wait. I can’t, because this sad excuse of a press secretary presses on to sadden me by being translucent as a brick, and not transported as a brick.
Which would mean, on the back of a large lorry, with all those other dense materials.

2 Likes

And I hope I’ll be remembered as handsome and funny.

Showed up every day - no
Transparent - yes
Honest - HAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

I’d like to be remembered for my insightful and not at all repetitive jokes!

9 Likes

“I was never White House Press Secretary. Reports stating otherwise are fake news made up by the liberal media.”

10 Likes

Did Sean Spicer ever make something like that happen? Last I’d heard the biggest thing he’s been up to in his post-White House career was writing a critically-panned, poorly-selling memoir launched with a predictably disastrous book tour.

4 Likes

Personally I can’t imagine anyone wanting her after this. But then again I keep seeing Pat Robertson and Oliver north and Sarah Palin doing stuff. Idiots seem to find audiences… especially these days.

2 Likes

She’s the daughter of Baptist preacher and former Governor Mike Huckabee, who could be the poster-boy for the anti-democratic fundamentalist-evangelicals who give could a crap about the environment, human rights, etc. She learned how to lie from the best of them and that apple did not fall far from that tree.

unfortunately trump has been allowed to sear many minds. but I don’t think she will even be remembered that much . except maybe for that green screen green shirt video on Instagram I think that was slightly memorable.

21 Likes