Sarah Sanders hopes she'll be remembered as being "transparent and honest"

We need her as a guest blogger. Make it happen, @jlw!

11 Likes

Yet more evidence that Stormy has a sense of humour.

11 Likes

Which I hope remains intact now after her erstwhile attorney screwed her by filing and loosing a weak defamation claim against Trump, leaving her on the hook for nearly $300,000 in opposing council’s legal fees.

(I guess Avenatti was so good at countering Trump in the media because it turns out he is actually so much like Trump.)

Avenatti is in trouble for WAY worse stuff than his mishandling of Stormy Daniels’ case.

For example, he literally stole huge sums of money from his own clients—including a paraplegic man who he represented in a settlement claim. And that’s just one example of the shitty criminal behavior he’s currently in hot water over.

Avenatti has somehow managed to make Trump’s attorneys look almost ethical by comparison. At least Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort didn’t steal millions of dollars from their own disabled clients.

3 Likes

13 Likes

21aqbc

10 Likes

No, thats not going to happen. Sorry about that. Not.

Which, even if it were true, is the absolute minimum standard that most folks have to meet in order to keep their shitty McJobs.

This grifter, though? This snowflake wants a medal for punching in everyday :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

A transparent and honest fraud, maybe.

2 Likes

Can I put in for “gorgeous hunk of man, humble genius, everyone wants to be him?” `cause that is way more likely, and honest, than this pile of stinking dingo kidneys.

(I hereby humbly apologize to any and all stinking dingo kidneys who were offended by my joke.)

2 Likes

10 Likes

She has to hope since she well knows that she was neither transparent nor honest.

2 Likes

There’s tea on my keyboard.

5 Likes

I think Brian can quite happily quit Twitter now, he’s never going to top that.

7 Likes

Worst ABBA tribute band, EVER.

10 Likes

I’ve seen worse…

That’s the worst thing about this timeline - it takes statements like “worst ever…”; doubles down and makes you wonder if there’ll ever be an end to it.

8 Likes

BLINK TWICE IF YOU’RE BEING HELD AGAINST YOUR WILL

8 Likes

Good%20Luck%20With%20That

5 Likes

7 Likes

Stormy Daniels tweeted “And I hope to be remembered for being a virgin eyeroll .”

3 Likes