Sarah Sanders now requiring applicants for Arkansas state boards to write out what they admire about her

27 Likes

There ain’t no aggression quite like passive aggression :smile::+1:

15 Likes

Uh… quite. :arrow_left: An example of passive aggression

7 Likes

Bless your heart… :smile::smile::smile:

10 Likes

I think sometimes the best approach is vague positivity.

You want the person gone but not lie about what a great coworker they are just to expedite the process.

6 Likes

Call me woke, but I don’t think is cool to mock her for her physical appearance, which is among the few things about her which is not her fault

13 Likes

I’m not American so I can’t apply.
But I would write something like she is a perfect representation of the current values, modus operandi and respect for democracy and common wellbeing of the modern Republican party,; for every issue I look at her guidance to understand where truth lies [i.e. the opposite of what she says] and Iif I have to make a decision I ask myself WWSS do [and do the opposite]

Or shorter, she is a good example of nominative determinism, fully mirroring the values represented by her initials.

2 Likes

I can see that for certain situations, especially if the subject seemed the type to go postal when angry.

3 Likes

“You would be lucky to get him to work for you.”

“I would urge you to waste no time in making this candidate an offer of employment.”

“There is nothing you can teach a man like him.”

11 Likes

She drinks the sun and eats the sky. Chang eats the sun and drinks the sky - YouTube

2 Likes

That’s more of a personality thing, though. Endearing in some, but not in others.

young frankenstein igor GIF

5 Likes

I would permit making fun of one’s appearance more for folks like Dan Crenshaw, who knowingly was in a place where he knew he didn’t really belong when he was injured. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

During one structural class, one bothersome fellow told our prof that there was nothing said prof could teach him about structural analysis. Our prof’s comeback: “Well, some people can learn… and others can’t.”

11 Likes

I was going to post:

Her ability to turn alternative facts into cosmetics.

But you beat me to the punch by posting this video.

6 Likes

0d44aa13169ba859478ca6952414f2bf

12 Likes

Vogon Captain Governor Palin: So Earthlings Applicants, I present you with a simple choice. Think carefully for you hold your very lives in your hands. Now choose: either die in the vacuum of space, or…

[Dramatic music]

Governor Palin:
…tell me how good you thought my poem was.

10 Likes

… different Vogon this time

7 Likes

I admire your ability to believe in your own bullshit.

(though she probably doesn’t)

4 Likes

I guess this would actually be a good use for ChatGPT (et al).

4 Likes

I have seen her father, who was likely obese when she was a child. Your childhood environment, parenting and genetics hold huge sway over your weight. There are lovely lovely people who are far heavier, and thinner people who are worse.

9 Likes