Sassy Trump on Parkland shooting:' I'd Have Run In There Without A Weapon'

TRUMP: There is no sacrifice I wouldn’t make for America’s children.

BARRON: May I stand under the umbrella too, father?

TRUMP: Who the fuck are you?

5 Likes

Yes, this is obviously what’s going on here - he doesn’t mean literally a school shooter, but a metaphorical school shooter. In which case, yes, it’s the pee party. Or maybe getting near someone who once did have an STD.

1 Like

1 Like

If I’d have been there I would have taken out the shooter with my laser vision and adamantium claws.

1 Like

Sometimes I think our president is trying to be like Muhammad Ali, but he just can’t nail the tone. Needs more rhyming, probably.

I totally support that idea

Ass-hattyTrump on Parkland shooting:’ He’d Have Gotten the Runs In There Even With A Weapon’

I didn’t realize the other day when I saw this, but he actually says that he got to watch the deputy sheriff’s “perform”. As though it were a fucking performance!!!

Trump’s election certainly looks like it might be the moment we jumped the shark.

2 Likes

Okay instant mom moment; where the fuck is that kid’s jacket?

A hat? Or even a scarf?

I mean, I get it that 45 doesn’t give a fuck, obvs; but c’mon now, Melania; that’s your kid!

2 Likes

Ali had an actual, considered political position, was able to explain it in a succinct and coherent way, and didn’t try to weasle out of the consequences.

1 Like

And he won his title back after taking those consequences.

There is no real comparison between 45 and Ali.

1 Like

What would happen if the active shooter was between Trump and a TV camera?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.