Scaramucci's potty-mouthed rant about Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon

He seems to want this new job really really badly. Or he needs the sale of his Skybridge fund to Venezuelan and Chinese money-launderers to get regulatory clearance, really really badly.

4 Likes

What if one just likes them a lot?

1 Like

The whole administration is mentally 20-year-old fratboys. It’s horrifying.

5 Likes

In any other administration, he wouldn’t have had a job.

3 Likes

It’s tricky to try to comment on Scaramucci’s demeanor while avoiding racism against Italian Americans. I’ll just say: What a fucking clown.

1 Like

It’s not being racist to say that he acts and talks like a Sopranos caricature. Likely on purpose.

5 Likes

Maybe he can get Bannon to give him some pointers.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s been a little while since we binged Kimmy Schmidt!

1 Like

More Jersey Shore to me.

2 Likes

Good call. He does have a bit of the orange glow.

2 Likes

Aparantly his family disagrees with his approach

3 Likes

3 Likes

I realize that it’s his name, but where I grew up, being called a “mooch” was not something you would celebrate.

2 Likes

She apparently filed for divorce right before giving birth. And when Mooch was told his newborn son was in the NICU his response was basically "thoughts n prayers lol"

5 Likes

Except Chance is far, far more likeable than That Man. Otherwise, yes indeed.

1 Like

That took even less time than I expected.

4 Likes

That twitter thread is hilarious.

2 Likes

That was fast, but I have a sneaking suspicion that decision came from Kelly.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s more about everyone around him creating that reference, acting like there’s some “there” there. Though that was strongest during the campaign - it’s getting more and more impossible to pretend now that every single day something happens to make it obvious yet again that tRump’s just an idiot.

Yeah, reportedly it was, and very direct. As soon as Kelly got installed into his office, he called him in and told him point blank he was out. (Unlike Trump who seems to have created a pattern of letting people know via tweet while avoiding them because, unsurprisingly, he’s a total coward.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.