Scott Walker, saddled with $1.2m debt from failed presidential bid, pawns his own donors

A guy who infuriated Dropkick Murphys by using the band’s music in a meeting.

1 Like

Would you like to buy a T-shirt in an undisclosed color, and which probably won’t even fit you? Only $45 each. Special price! Grab one while you can! Yes, I’m dead serious and see nothing wrong with this proposal at all.

2 Likes

You know what’d help his stats out? A spot of invadin’ and annexin’! You’ve just got to think outside the box, see?

No wonder they want to dismantle public transportation.

1 Like

My sister is moving back, after time in Maine and Florida.

1 Like

Actually it is the Northern part of WI that is the most conservative – the liberal part is pretty much Madison and environs in the south of the state. Which would make joining Canada difficult.

1 Like

Ya, one of the reasons that I said the Northern half of WI instead of the Western half of WI was to leave the navel gazing Madisonians (who think that the state ends just a hair north of Eau Claire) behind with the folks who voted Ryan into office.

1 Like

We welcome you with open arms, 11th Province (any thoughts on a name?). Just note that you’ll have to leave Scott Walker behind as we have no use for useless former Governors.

2 Likes

We gave them Ted Cruz, so in the interest of fairness accepting Walker might be a good gesture.

2 Likes

Superiority Complex (after the Great Lake, of course)?

3 Likes

Fine, but we’re never taking Cruz back.

4 Likes

Not even if you throw in Bieber.

Especially not if you throw in Bieber.

3 Likes

I’d take Cruz back if the US takes back Conrad Black. They can toss him in jail again, of course.

2 Likes

The Superior Province, of course.

Edit: I see that @nimelennar beat me to it…

Perhaps Gitchi-gami… I need to ask my niece for a fitting Anishinaabe name.

2 Likes

That lake and islands that appeared in the second map; proof of climate change.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.