10 Likes
20 Likes

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 Likes

Indeed they have:

14 Likes

angry jem and the holograms GIF

6 Likes

American Democracy. Nice while it lasted. I do not put it past these asshats for one second to try to pull this off, but lord, the outrage and violence that would follow. Holy shit, I did not need this thought in my headā€¦

15 Likes

The fascist down in Fla. may have the key to the back doorā€¦

11 Likes

I wish having anything to do with the Heritage Foundation were treated by people like being an associate of ISIS. It says youā€™re out to destroy everything except money.

16 Likes

If i were one to bet, Iā€™d bet on him as the 2024 republican nominee.

12 Likes

Screaming Season 1 GIF

13 Likes

Maybe heā€™ll pull a McCain by torpedoing his chances with an idiotic choice of running mate. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Itā€™ll be dumb and dumber on that ticketā€¦

12 Likes

mtg? please let it be mtg.
cringe-worthy, but could do enough damage.

15 Likes

Gibbs GIF by CBS

11 Likes

we are damned.

14 Likes

On first thought: YES!

On second thought: ^^^^

That is: Since itā€™s shaping up as an election thatā€™ll be more rigged for fascists than ever, we should be careful what we wish for. Ugh.

13 Likes

Itā€™s like someone trying to pick up a rock to crush you under. Itā€™s great for them to pick a boulder that they canā€™t lift, but then on the off chance that they doā€¦

11 Likes

Gov. DeSantis is scheduled to appear with former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany at the Federalist Society conference being held at Disney World in Lake Buena Vista.

Where what now?

14 Likes

they are ā€œoriginalistsā€, so they meet in the Hall of Presidents to confer with the dead founders. itā€™s all very seance-y and shit and they all go home (and back to the courts and legislatures) certain in their supreme knowledge of ā€œconstitutional intentā€ as written in the frozen document.
(/s, maybe?)

11 Likes

So we need to hack into the HoP voice tracksā€¦

6 Likes