Seagull helps man avoid weed bust

My hope is that the man and the seagull were in cahoots.

Perhaps they were birds of a feather!

1 Like

That’s so Mormon. Like a miracle.

No tern was left unstoned.

14 Likes

yes, but rcmp dogs still mark weed and it is cause for search in an auto stop, even though weed isn’t illegal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so in canada, don’t keep your other drugs with your weed, because even though weed is legal, they can search anything a drug dog marks. couple of people busted at a recent music festival for acid, because the random search stop dogs smelled weed and they had a few tabs in with their stash.

3 Likes

if that was planned then bravo, genius using a gull to take your stash. :clap:
the cops should have just stopped and stared slow clapping.

They should have used a homing pigeon.

1 Like

For climate damage!

Cigarettes totally fine though.

I bet he smokes cigars.

1 Like

Not just seagulls that like fucking with cops:

(Not that all cops are bastards. Last year one of my mates was skinning up in a park, when a copper showed up. He told my mate that someone in a nearby house had called them, so he had to do something, so he made my mate throw his weed on the floor. Then he told him “I hope you’ve learnt your lesson, now please don’t pick that up again until I’m round the corner ok?”)

3 Likes

I hope the “holy spirit” was okay after being hit by that windshield!

damn, the two not “god the father” parts of that trinity have it rough. daddy grey beard seems fine with sacrificing them in painful ways.

1 Like

That is good to know. I expect it’ll get challenged soon enough though.

1 Like

hopefully.

there are a lot of weird edges right now, like the lady busted for bringing cbd across the border when it is legal on both sides.

I was `bout to correct this. Mind blown.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.