Seattle's Nazi tech-bros' plan: infiltrate tech industry, hire white supremacists

More fine infiltration:

And this:
https://hopenothate.com/

8 Likes

Ah yes, and it will always be the dumb nazi’s that are trying this, so we shouldn’t be worried.

2 Likes

If they were really on the ball and had the resources, they’d create an otherwise legit job placement agency to try to place their people, especially concentrating on placing them in HR departments where they could open the door.

(Things I learned from watching Scientology.)

9 Likes
7 Likes

Quoting myself from earlier:

But, hey, you keep worrying about white nationalist “I’m not a Nazi, but…” schmoes who walk around with swastika armbands and Hitlerjugend haircuts and who attend “super sekrit” meetings like this carrying out their infiltration plan of big tech companies.

There’s some value in tracing the phone lines for a menacing caller, but a shift of priorities is in order once it’s discovered the call is coming from inside the house.

3 Likes

Ah, a crackpot who does have a pot to piss in!

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like ‘hire a bunch of white dudes with awful politics’ is gonna particularly stand out in that millieu, odious as their plan and they are, it seems a little redundant.

12 Likes

Didn’t Germany ask for a lot of them back - to consult from inside their penal system?

4 Likes

Anyway, joke’s on those assholes. Ayn Rand beat them to it years ago.

10 Likes

Apparently Greg Johnson is paranoid about having his picture online. Oops!

4 Likes

Well that article is a depressing rabbit-hole of racist insanity. The one about the nazi teapot guy is especially unsettling… http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/charles-krafft-is-a-white-nationalist-who-believes-the-holocaust-is-a-deliberately-exaggerated-myth/Content?oid=15995245

4 Likes

Why do they even bother, tech is the most racist industry on the planet.

I suggest you read the article. There are some details in there that are really disheartening. This leather-clad armband-wearing goon is perhaps an outlier at this point, a lot of the serious Nazis are all undercover.

1 Like

I wonder if any tech bros informed the photo shy anti-Semite of the Streissand Effect? Then, he probably heard the name and mistook it as a “globalist jewish conspiracy.”

2 Likes

I did read the article and quoted the relevant bit above. Those discussed in the article aren’t fascists with MIT or Stanford or Ivy League CS and MBA degrees and with the social capital to get management jobs – fascists who have those things don’t have to “infiltrate” the industry because they’ve been there for a decade or more.

I used the punched-Nazi photo for humourous effect, but the fact is that the people attending this meeting aren’t that different: young and weak-willed white males with so few prospects for moving up in our rigged late-stage capitalist society and with so little proper education and/or intelligence that the only worth they can see for themselves, thanks to charlatans peddling pseudo-scientific genetic “theories”, is the lack of melanin in their skin.

8 Likes

Wait, isn’t this how it already works?

7 Likes

Someone should ask him.

2 Likes

This gives a whole new meaning to the term “Bozo Event Horizon”. https://blogs.harvard.edu/waldo/2012/07/27/the-bozo-event-horizon/

1 Like

It’s fun to point these guys out as idiots, but tech already has festering problems that slightly smarter versions of these guys can exploit. Some of it starts with grievances that have a bit of legitimacy. Say you bought into the “go to school, study CS, have great career forever” idea, but now overseas outsourcing is a threat to your career. It is very natural to look for someone to blame, and lots of folks settle on “foreigners took my job”. It is of course, much more complicated than that, but anger doesn’t like nuance. It is easy for that kind of sentiment to drift toward something like white nationalism.

If you want to feel bad, read the comments on a Slashdot article about outsourcing. It’s a hideous cartoon version of this shit.

5 Likes

That brown shirt he’s wearing, is that Hugo Boss…? This photo of neo-nazi Dr. Greg Johnson needs to be posted anywhere and everywhere so as to get an answer!

2 Likes