SeaWorld to end orca shows in San Diego

Still nothing from Sea World saying show.

Of course not - it’s not a “show” it’s an “experience”!

1 Like

First they have to find a plastic baggy large enough to bring them home in.

Exactly. It could be anything. You don’t know. Imagine the best thing it could possibly be. If it’s that your current comments make you look like an ass. You don’t want to look like an ass do you?

The seaworld orcas are being physically maimed by their captivity (collapsing dorsal fins, etc.).

You can see it with your own eyes. The fact that they’re being mistreated is not a matter of opinions or supposedly rigged interviews. They’re maimed.

Orcas not subjected to torture and imprisonment:

Orcas at Seaworld:

Killer whales are tertiary apex predators. Unlike humans, who slaughter and eat everything that doesn’t outright poison them and then kill anything else that just happens to be inconveniently in the way, Orcas hunt and eat other predators. Like, for example, the humans that imprison and torture them… it seems to me that when a Seaworld orca kills a human and then doesn’t eat the corpse, it’s making some kind of statement about what that orca thinks about that human, or humans in general.

2 Likes

That just made me very sad. Thank you for sharing it.

1 Like

Gosh, no! I guess I’m just going to have to assume that they’re totally going to abandon their main attraction and not just tone down and rebrand their orca show by cynically emphasizing their “rescue” operations and pretending the operation is morally right and ecologically friendly, even though it seems like that’s their exact strategy.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.