Second 'Presidential' Debate Thread

Wait, you can physically acid-wash emails? Trump says that’s an expensive process. I guess that’s a lot of Clorox.

9 Likes

If there is one thing TV audiences love, then it is rambling.

That sniffing. Looks like the cocaine is starting to overpower the Xanax.

3 Likes

I can’t hear what he’s saying nor can I read the closed captions, but he’s looking positively flummoxed right now.

2 Likes

Trump: "No, I’m a gentleman Hillary."
Fact check: Trump is not a gentleman

16 Likes

I just loved how the audience burst into laughter at that remark. :grinning:

14 Likes

Maybe it’s “gentleman” in the BB headline sense.

11 Likes

Is the audience packed with Trump fans? The moderators keep having to hush them after cheering Donald on.

4 Likes

He is a Florida Gentleman, after all.

3 Likes

Clorox is alkaline. Like pH 10.5

2 Likes

I don’t know what the classification protocols are, but just bleaching with hypochlorite is probably not enough. Bleach hides things, but they’re still visible under UV light. For a sophisticated state actor with the funds, it’s not enough. I’ve heard that highly sensitive paper documents are usually physically destroyed by pulping and then pelleting before incineration. But that’s anecdotal.

The term is “acid wash” is sadly accurate, it’s an old misnomer from the industry that’s persisted for some reason.

6 Likes

“It is very bad, very bad health insurance.”

Someone using the big words tonight.

5 Likes

Wait… is… is that… ROB FORD??

10 Likes

Isn’t Rob Ford dead?

12 Likes

Ah crap. I’ll be back in a few minutes.

8 Likes

Is it fair for Clinton to fact shame Trump?

On a separate note, Obamacare needs to be amended to get Trump some flonase. That sniffing.

10 Likes

… japhroaig, what are you doing with that oxygen cylinder?

Oh, just cleaning house.

3 Likes

11 Likes

He’s coming across as a bit of a baby. And he seems so uncomfortable and anxious that I can’t picture him remaining upright for the length of the debate.

5 Likes

@doctorow is running a sniff counter on twitter - we’re at 62 now.

11 Likes