Secret message on Michelle Obama's necklace during DNC speech

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/17/secret-message-on-michelle-oba.html

7 Likes

Guess where CtrlZTrump.com resolves to?

8 Likes

necklace-code

37 Likes

V O T E

That is a clear message, not a secret one. Subtle maybe, and elegantly done.

if you are US citizen, or will become one by Election Day, find voting information for your home state here at USA.gov.

Or if you’d like to go to a nonprofit start here with rock the vote.

Confirm your register to vote here at USA.gov’s voter registration confirmation page.

“ …the fight for voting rights remains as critical as ever. Politicians across the country continue to engage in voter suppression, efforts that include additional obstacles to registration, cutbacks on early voting, and strict voter identification requirements. …“ ACLU, see for your voting rights. - Note, currently top of page is soliciting for funds.

23 Likes

I’d think she’d wear one that says “complicit”

5 Likes

That’s really more of an Ivanka fashion statement.

11 Likes

If you saw the whole thing, it really says:

N.K.O.T.B. D.E.V.O.T.E.E

8 Likes

That counts as secret now?

7 Likes

Damn it! I lost my My Forever President secret decoder ring.

I think I remember enough to get the gist of it though.

Roughly translated it means fill out your ballot clearly at your polling place and if you are using a mail-in/absentee ballot don’t forget to sign it.

That’s a lot for a necklace to convey. I miss those guys.

4 Likes

While I appreciate the gesture, maybe a little less subtlety is in order. Something like: “vote, for f*cks sake, especially young people! If that orange buffoon wins again that’s the end of liberal democracy in America!” [season with extra exclamation points as needed]

Sanders basically sent that message to progressives: hold your nose for Biden because democracy is on the line.

6 Likes

As opposed to the “Queen”, who didn’t have the balls (or wits) to take a public stand against Brexit, but allegedly had to resort to an “European Hat” and blue dresses.

3 Likes

Waiting for QAnon to tell us it’s really an acronym for “Vapula Overthrow The Everlasting,” or code for where to gather for the Satanic pedophilia rituals.

2 Likes

She wanted to, but she’s legally obligated to wear one that says P-R-E-N-U-P.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.