See a fantastically strange red seadragon on video for the first time

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/19/see-a-fantastically-strange-re.html

4 Likes

What does it taste like and will it help my willy get hard?

11 Likes

It tastes like the inside of a busy truck-stop toilet that hasn’t been cleaned in three months.

Well, your willy will become petrified for about 5 minutes, then it’ll fall off, shattering into a million teeny tiny pieces as it hits the floor. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Consult a doctor if it continues shattering for more than four hours.

Also any mention of the seahorse makes this obligatory:

6 Likes

Not much different than @OtherMichael’s Special Chile recipe… Wait a minute, I think that I finally discovered his secret ingredient.

That’s far more than I could have hoped for!

6 Likes

Ummm, isn’t that standard for all Seadragons/Seahorses?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Atari found this years ago:

9 Likes

Wow, it can grasp things with its tail? Uh, yeah! I would kind of expect that of a sea DRAGON, as even a sea HORSE can do that. Pretty sure dragon beats horse, people.

3 Likes

It tastes like fish and probably not.

Depends on how organized they are.

4 Likes

But does it breath fire?

4 Likes

Their next amazing discovery will be a pregnant male red seadragon.

2 Likes

Only after consuming the previously mentioned Chili…

1 Like

Clearly a miniature aquatic camel / kangaroo hybrid disguising itself as a species of sea-dragon.

The bony little buggers are far too valuable as willy-hardeners in Traditional Chinese Scamming to even think about their flavour. And as they get rarer, the price goes up, so more incentive to strip-mine the reefs for the last of them.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.