[Read the post]

3 Likes

Man angrily throws 13 foot python

Florida?

at sushi diners

Oh, Los Angeles.

27 Likes

15 Likes

I would hardly call someone who throws a 13 foot snake and leaves it a “snake lover”

25 Likes

This one time at “sushi camp”…

7 Likes

Fine ENTHUSIAST

28 Likes

I think they mean it’s not very nice to the snake…

1 Like

I’ll just put this here:

24 Likes

Is raw snake meat any good to eat?

Just throwing it out there.

14 Likes

Wrap it up in seaweed / rice / wasabi and who’d know!

5 Likes

Rattlesnake is just a chewy bad time. Do not believe people who say it tastes like chicken.

6 Likes

I heard it tastes like Rob Ford.

12 Likes

“ONE TIME. I threw a 13 foot snake at sushi diners ONE time!”

14 Likes

I got Rattlesnake jerky once, lost a tooth and still trying to floss that shit from my rear molars. The dog loved it, said it tasted like chicken.

4 Likes

I killed one, at a boy scout campout in my early teens. One of our Dad’s took the “You eat what you kill” thing very seriously. He did give me a lesson on how to clean it without getting poisoned, handling the dead snake to not get a reflexive, after death bite of death.

I’d saw it was more akin to gator from new orleans than chicken, but reptiles.

9 Likes

From December, an unusual incident at a Saskatoon Tim Hortons, involved a question about onions on a breakfast sandwich. On the posted video it appears that someone reached into another person’s pocket, took out a live garter snake and threw it behind the counter. Seconds later a scream is heard.

No one was hurt and the snake (named Outlaw), which ended up with police, was also uninjured and police said it was given a new home and would be released to the wild in the spring.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Now that might not work in the “sushi” thingy…

4 Likes

Is a 13-foot python that has probably spent a leisurely life in an aquarium of some sort really at all dangerous?

I know they tend to be detrimental to ecosystems in the wild, but it’s not like it would start trying to chew off parts of people’s legs, is it?

3 Likes

*lolz

Probably not, but I thought it was an apt representation of my initial response to this story, ie:

Who does that?!?

4 Likes