Man angrily throws 13 foot python at sushi diners

Oh, c’mon. Batman throws down a smoke bomb and disappears in the confusion. I’m sure you can find a DC or Marvel or Republican character for whom a python would be appropriate.

2 Likes

That I probably could, but we already have too many cartoon characters masquerading as legit public figures.

I wouldnt want to further encourage them.

3 Likes

IT’S…

9 Likes

Bingo!

1 Like

i season what you did there

7 Likes

Pardon me, but I think I have a new avatar, and favorite word.

13 Likes

No ‘pardon’ necessary, it’s all yours; I got a million of 'em.

Just credit “Melz” if anyone should ever ask.

:wink:

5 Likes

There are good guys with snakes if that’s what it takes I guess?

5 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

:snake::sushi:

7 Likes

If you love something, let it go. If it slithers back it’s yours forever. If it escapes through the kitchen and eats a stray cat then it’s best to just keep walking.

20 Likes

Going home to fetch the bigger snake really ruins the comedic timing of the whole Paul Hogan “That’s not a snake / THIS is a snake” thing.

7 Likes

Sushi, why did it have to be sushi!

3 Likes

Strange that in this report (and others) there’s no mention of WHICH sushi restaurant.
But I was pretty sure, and further digging confirmed, that it’s our regular place for many years.

The name? I’m not going to say it either — I want to get a hand roll before they run out!

2 Likes

That’s the last we’ll hear of that sushi restaurant’s badger problem.

14 Likes

My understanding is that snakes are mostly muscle.

if that was true wouldn’t they grow if you pull on them?

I tried it once and I agree. It tastes like reptile.

If it’s 13 feet long and a pet, it’s most likely a Burmese python. They’re known to be temperamental. They don’t attack people willy-nilly but they do get aggressive when threatened, and their bites are hard and painful. If it was thrown into a crowd of people it could easily clamp on to someone’s leg and refuse to let go. Even if a snake has spent its life in captivity, it can never be considered domesticated or tame.

3 Likes