Seeking a bed to crash in, drunk guy breaks into the exact wrong Airbnb

Originally published at: Seeking a bed to crash in, drunk guy breaks into the exact wrong Airbnb | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Ah yes, the lesser known second half of the axiom: Don’t drink and drive… but don’t break into strangers’ houses to sleep it off either.

3 Likes

“Guy breaks in a house full of cops and gets out of it still alive and unhurt”

9 Likes

Clearly detective material.

1 Like

I haven’t clicked to the front page to see the article, but given its light tone, and the amusement expressed by the deputies, and that the intruder wasn’t cited or charged…

11 Likes
  1. fuck the police
  2. especially in milwaukee
  3. everyone should break into airbnbs
1 Like

What courage those Glaswegians showed, to handle a random drunk dude without handcuffs…

4 Likes

I thought that was Burt Kreischer for a second.

Part of it was a matter of jurisdiction, I think- Montana police generally don’t have authority in Wisconsin…

2 Likes

Is no one going to point out that a house full of cops didn’t notice someone breaking in and taking one of their bed for hours? No wonder they didn’t charge him… how embarrassing they are at their jobs.

2 Likes

AirBnB and VRBO: destroying neighborhoods wherever they go.

Another part of it was that he was white.

4 Likes

it is an epic self own. the only way police were able to catch this person serially breaking into area homes was when he broke into where (other) police were staying?

time to stop harassing people for busted taillights and start actually doing the job

3 Likes

next this genius will try to rob a doughnut shop

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.