Sen. Mitch McConnell finally acknowledges Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ win for the first time

I wonder what President Donald “PANTONE Orange 021 U” Trump is going to say about this on Twitters?

1 Like

trmp

thrown-to-the-wolves

15 Likes

My, how fucking magnanimous of him.

16 Likes

Did he finally acknowledge it or was it the first time his home health aide told him about it?

1 Like

Senator Mitch McConnell, leading proudly and bravely from the rear. Quite the example of leadership.

8 Likes

Bad links in the post will do that. I corrected the link and it should now work properly.

10 Likes

That tortoise should turn itself over by it own bootstraps.

19 Likes

I see someone else noted the discoloration on his hands. If he’s taking that much blood thinner, it makes you wonder if he’s not hanging from a thread.

3 Likes

Now we finally know why all those replicants aren’t helping the tortoise lying on its back in the sun.

5 Likes

The hell you say. Honestly?

Why today?

8 Likes

He’s a Leader.
Biden is now too.

Just a reminder to focus on helping win those critical GA senate races so we can bring Mitch to heel, however you can! Write postcards to voters! Send texts to voters! Donate to campaigns! Donate to “get out the vote” groups! Literally anything!

6 Likes

“oh yes, and I do concede my pants ARE on fire.”

1 Like

So sorry he went to all that trouble. Hope he took a nap afterward.

7 Likes

How would we tell?

6 Likes

Mitch McConnell

Let me try this again, being just a little less blatantly honest about how I feel about that person:

18 Likes

8 Likes
14 Likes