Sen. Mitch McConnell finally acknowledges Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ win for the first time

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/15/sen-mitch-mcconnell-finally-acknowledges-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-win-for-the-first-time.html

6 Likes

“Putin said Biden won, so I guess it’s time for me to do so.”

I hope the Know-Nothings turn on Moscow Mitch like they have every other GOP opportunist scumbag who finally acknowledged reality.

52 Likes

I wish someone can investigate Mitch’s own election win. His approval ratings were around 18%, close to election time.

33 Likes

Subtle, @xeni! Noice.

50 Likes

All fingers crossed for Georgia voters taking away this vampire’s power!

39 Likes

I think for Trump this equates to the moment Saruman is hanging out on the balcony, watching the Ents lay waste to all his dreams.

20 Likes

You have your orders Mitch.

27 Likes

Reminder: wishing for someone to be flipped onto their back and left out in the sun doesn’t count as a death threat

19 Likes

This should have happened yesterday.

With a single bill.

But it didn’t, my friend.

A day late and a dollar short. Go down in history books as a corrupt jack-hole. Because that exactly what you are.

“No SCOTUS picks in an election year”. FU KY.

12 Likes

“The electoral college has spoken, and I look forward to blocking all of president-elect Biden’s efforts, as well as hampering as much legislation as possible. Austerity now, disinformation later.”

33 Likes

Can he put that knife into Giuliani’s back already and be done with it?

12 Likes

This is exactly what is meant when people say “far too little, far too late”. Burn to hell Mitch.

5 Likes

Conspiracy theories sometimes, if only rarely, prove to be true. As such the evidence for a hot-line from Moscow to elements of the RNC just continue to pile up. Yet in the words of the trumpy t-shirt: “I’d rather be Russian than Democrat” …so, insert shrug-emoji, i guess -sigh-

7 Likes

While walking along in desert sand, you suddenly look down and see a tortoise Mitch McConnell crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over onto its back. The tortoise Mitch McConnell lies there, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it cannot do so without your help. You are not helping. Why?

19 Likes

Is this meant to provoke some sort of emotional reaction?

16 Likes

That would be a much tougher question if you hadn’t crossed out tortoise.

I’m searching through my backpack. I know I packed a magnifying glass in here somewhere…

12 Likes

28 Likes

“Let me tell you about my Motherland.”

12 Likes

And something new for Xeni’s posting weirdness; now the story won’t load in BBS view, lol.

And to get back on topic, I’d like to see McConnel set the Guiness World Record for Fucking Right Off.

11 Likes

Charlyne Yi does the best Mitch McConnell.

10 Likes