Senator calls colleague a bitch when an emergency puts their Zoom call on hold

Originally published at: Senator calls colleague a bitch when an emergency puts their Zoom call on hold | Boing Boing

8 Likes

It’s almost as if Republican politicians across the country have a fundamental lack of respect for women.

58 Likes

Really. I only had to see the headline to know what his party affiliation was.

38 Likes
29 Likes

and a fundamental lack of understanding of technology. As seen by their inability to comprehend what terms of service mean on a social media site.

10 Likes

I’m dying :rofl:

3 Likes

He was only sorry about the “recorded” part.

36 Likes

More like he non apologized because he’s sorry you heard what he said and that it was recorded, not that he’s actually sorry for what he said

19 Likes

Jinx, sorta? :grin:

10 Likes

While that’s demonstrably true, I think the issue being brought to light here is that they can’t make themselves give two shits about anyone other than themselves: [10 minutes of my time] > [life or death of someone else’s child].

Hee! It’s the only thing that has made him notable enough to have a Wikipedia entry:

25 Likes

Don’t you just love it when they start feeding on each other? I feel like a little kid again watching Wild Kingdom. “Help Jim, help!” Hahahaha…

3 Likes

There’s a Key & Peele for every situation!

5 Likes

“I was allowed to believe that Senator Sharon Carson, my honorable colleague who required a temporary recess in order to address an ongoing family medical emergency, is a bitch.”

Also, @Ryuthrowsstuff Season 1 Episode 1! This put them on the map.

5 Likes

indeed

2 Likes

It really did hit like a bomb. My mother still references that sketch.

2 Likes

Senator gets caught one of the many, many times he undoubtedly calls various women in his life bitches.

7 Likes

I think it’s part of the platform.

4 Likes

Asking for forgiveness later has become zeitgeist. And lack of accountability—or appropriate disciplinary actions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.