Sexual snow couple in Spain

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/11/sexual-snow-couple-in-spain.html

10 Likes

That snow sculpture is what happens after Calvin hits puberty.

37 Likes

That second tweet, tho… :astonished:

There will be blood before the morning is out, but all my internets to them anyway. Bravo.

25 Likes

Hasn’t melted so it couldn’t be very “hot.”

7 Likes

That looks… cold. Very cold.

6 Likes

Rule 34°F.

18 Likes

Maybe slow/tantric?

1 Like

Right?

Sex in the snow is about half as uncomfortable as sex in the sand, I would imagine…

6 Likes

Depends how hot you are for each other.

Healthy humans never get that ‘hot,’ yo.

5 Likes

That’s some Wile E. Coyote stuff and I am all in for it. Still has to be safer than the running of the bulls.

4 Likes

I’m not saying it was a healthy relationship. But for a while, it was pretty fucking hot.

I dunno; how does he plan to brake?

Also, no offense; if you’re male, then it stands to reason that you’re more ‘okay’ with some personal physical discomfort as long as it leads to orgasm. I bet if I asked your partner, (presuming that they are of the opposite sex) she’d have a different opinion.

7 Likes

Cartoon logic dictates that he’ll soon encounter a cliff ledge or falling anvil that will render braking irrelevant.

4 Likes

Or a brick wall.

2 Likes

If I was talking about most female partners, that would be a reasonable assumption. She, however, would laugh and insist that I was the delicate flower in the relationship. She’s quite a lady.

1 Like

No frigid jokes?
Makes a change.

1 Like

Dude… getting too far off topic now.

Time to ‘Elsa’:

Only because the usual jokers were too slow today; must be the cold…

6 Likes

something something snow job?

4 Likes

When Frosty the Snowman gets blown it’s less of an erotic experience than it is a scene from a horror movie.

7 Likes