SF Bay Area police detain "cult or activist" group and find "four-foot model of a vagina"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/28/sf-bay-area-police-detain-cult-or-activist-group-and-find-four-foot-model-of-a-vagina.html

2 Likes

I assume the officers’ search for the clitoris remains unsuccessful.

79 Likes

I completely fail to understand what was the basis for police action here? Unless the story is leaving something out, it seems pretty freaking fascist to just show up, detain people, and grab stuff. Though lord knows they have encouragement from you-know-who about grabbing said stuff.

Also I love the “cult or activist” equivalency.

30 Likes

Or they are just microbiologists or something.

3 Likes

Something something you got your chocolate in my peanut butter something something

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/facemask-prevents-store-from-iding-man-who-stole-a-3-foot-40-pound-dildo-in-broad-daylight/

2 Likes

From the article:
“Officers responded to the first report, described as a possible Antifa gathering…”

If you want to attract police quickly, that’s how.

21 Likes

“The greater good.”

3 Likes

Obviously a Discordian hideout.

Does anybody know if Hagbard Celine made it back to the Leif Erickson?

7 Likes

Edited because gif wasn’t gif-ing.

9 Likes

Was it by any chance a reproduction of a whale vagina?

3 Likes

a 4 foot vagina seems like it’s an appropriate size to be seen by an audience. it seems like a prop. the all black clothing might be appropriate for something like a black light performance. maybe they arrested performers

10 Likes

If you’re going to join a cult, seems to me you might as well join one with a 4 foot model of a vagina. Also, I bet they really mean “vulva,” since otherwise it would just be, y’know, a tube.

24 Likes

Have no idea, but rebirthing is a thing… About rebirthing - Religious cults and sects, and new age practices

Perhaps a symbolic of rebirthing the planet to give it a new start without all the toxic petrochemical stuff?Or perhaps just a fun game of hind and seek?

2 Likes

Yarp

5 Likes

A 4 foot vagina and a 3 foot dildo? Someone’s going home unfulfilled.

7 Likes

Nothing said about whether the vagina had an orange $70,000 wig…

5 Likes

You’re thinking of San Diego.

This labeling is dangerous, especially if Drumpf manages to retain power. The gathering was an underground party. End of story. They’re starting to call anything slightly counter-culture “antifa.” Laying the groundwork for much worse actions in the future.

17 Likes

Wait, how much anatomy was there in this location?

4 Likes

They’re looking for a hooded figure.

16 Likes