Shall we try this again? Questions to be asked?

Have we gone 3 days without questions because everybody is lost in that VR of a lady duck’s personal parts?

3 Likes

Everybody was there?

is that why it was so crowded?

1 Like

Haven’t I been doing my best to stay distracted via drugs to ignore the fact I am passing a kidney stone?
Aren’t I annoyed it still hasn’t passed yet? Don’t I run out of lovely lovely Vicodin today?

5 Likes

Oh man, I missed that post, and didn’t I go through that same thing when I was in college? And didn’t the college health service tell me I had gastroenteritis and send me home with some milk of magnesia? And christ on a crutch, wasn’t that four days of the worst pain I had ever experienced? Am I not sending you my sympathy and best wishes for a speedy recovery?

4 Likes

Well I didn’t go, so I’m only guessing that’s where everybody is, aren’t I?

Maybe they are all at a health and safety training and I missed the memo?

3 Likes

Can I say this ins’t my first go around? Aren’t I happy that the vicodin is actually helping with the pain unlike the last time?

4 Likes

Why hasn’t anyone posted anything for three days?

5 Likes

Do you suppose there’s a three day cycle?

3 Likes

Could we be distracted by trolls elsewhere?

5 Likes

Doesn’t that remind me of neighbors I had in a building with shared washer and dryer, who always took three days to do one load of laundry?

4 Likes

Ugh; did they never wonder why their clothes smelled of mildew?

How could they stand to be near themselves?

Did they also shave on the commuter rail?

2 Likes

Has it really been two weeks since someone asked a question?

Are we growing “incurious?”

3 Likes

Aren’t I struggle to form a question in the midst of the semester?

3 Likes

Whew, that was some bad grammar; is it a rough time for you right now?

Are your students being a pain in the ass again?

1 Like

<> Why? <>

2 Likes

Did I not come here to argument on grammar? Didn’t I just finish up lectures are am working on guidelines for the final projects, meaning all my grammaring is there instead of heres?

Aren’t some students ALWAYS a pain in the ass?

2 Likes

Did I hear there is always at least one student per class who is a pain in the ass; is that right?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t I agree that that speaks to my own experiences as a prof? Doesn’t it always frustrate me no end?

2 Likes

You have a good coping strategy, right?
Do you need a Happy Mutant care package?

…Anybody know what might be in that…?

3 Likes

Would that be lots of bananas and perhaps some whiskey? In an extreme case, would that include a 50lb container of lube?

7 Likes