Shall we try this again? Questions to be asked?

What will you do with your extra two seconds? :wink:

42%20PM

“All times are local time for Seattle. They take into account refraction. Dates are based on the Gregorian calendar. Today is highlighted.”
source

3 Likes

Isn’t that two minutes?

2 Likes

I don’t know? Isn’t it eight hours, twenty-five minutes, and twenty-seven seconds for today, vs. eight hours, twenty-five minutes, and twenty-nine seconds for tomorrow?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it have been easier to quickly understand if the encircled portion had read “+0:00:02”?

2 Likes

Indeed, wouldn’t it have, though? Didn’t it confuse me in the first place? Haven’t I been wondering why they didn’t decide to make it more clear?

4 Likes

Maybe they were asleep?

3 Likes

Maybe it was still too dark out to see?

5 Likes

Maybe they were three dimensional shadows of five dimensional entities who experience time as an eternally oscillating Klein surface and as far as they’re concerned, a second, a minute, a million years- what’s the difference?

4 Likes

Isn’t life complicated sometimes? Or am I wrong in assuming that said five-dimensional entities are alive?

Aren’t I headed to Target now, and didn’t I want to be there at 7am when they opened, to avoid the crowds, but haven’t I been stalling about leaving the house because it’s only now getting light out? Doesn’t the solar system realize that I have shopping to do?

4 Likes

Does Schrodinger’s litter box need to be cleaned?

6 Likes

Isn’t that a yes and a no?

6 Likes

WeepyFavoriteArcticseal-small

8 Likes

Isn’t War and Peace a very long book?

4 Likes

Could that be the Reader’s Digest condensed version?

3 Likes

5 Likes

How would I be able to tell?

3 Likes

fry-and-laurie-frustrating

5 Likes

Not as frustrating as that thing… tip of my tongue… ummm… what is it?

3 Likes

Do you mean the apex?

3 Likes

This?
2014-12-23-ChristmasStory

4 Likes