Sheriff Clarke didn't like plane passenger, had him harassed, then taunted him on Facebook

There’s a charge for misuse of office, yeah? A good one, a federal one? I hope so. Make this homo quisquiliae do hard time.

4 Likes

2017 is shaping up nicely to be ‘The Year of The Asshole’.

12 Likes

I have a name for people who cover themselves with all that stuff:

Swap-meet Mules

2 Likes

What is it with these deranged sheriffs? Arpaio, Clarke, Yosemite Sam…

4 Likes

…Bronze swimming certificate…

1 Like

One to be taken seriously, as Clarke is responsible for numerous deaths during detention in his “care”

3 Likes

When he wasted taxpayer’s money harassing Black, the henchmen would have taken his personal info.

Then that info would have illegally been handed to Clarke.

…all to make a public death threat

4 Likes

This guy is just a criminal with a badge. Unreal.

3 Likes

Does anyone have access to the applicable dress code regulations which authorise the wearing of all this tat?

For what it’s worth:

If it is true, I think we’ve found a new hobby: sending Sheriff Clarke stupid buttons. Here’s a good one I’d like to see him wear:

6 Likes

Let’s send him this one, then get a good reporter to keep hounding him about why he doesn’t wear it.

11 Likes

What’s most instructive here is it seems that no one who participated in this faced any sanction for misuse of authority.
It also pretty much shows our law enforcement needs a top down restructuring in how it carries out it’s mission and what guidelines it follows.
First off though we need to make them remember that law enforcement is there to keep us safe not in line.

5 Likes

I think he’s been replaced. Look at his earlier photo:

Now he’s got a goatee and has covered himself with shiny baubles, as though he observed that it is the custom among authority figures on this version of planet Earth to do so.

1 Like

He’s a bad sheriff, @brant, Negative-500/10 !

1 Like

6 Likes

i was robbed!

2 Likes

I like it! There are lots of ways to play this game.

1 Like

Even better – get people to send him fake awards (Shapeways anyone?) with tear-filled hand-written fake letters from fake widows, then see if any show up on his chest.

What a douche. I did more for my Boy Scout atomic energy merit badge than he did for most of those pins.

4 Likes

2 Likes