Sheriff reports "non-human creature" brutally killed farmer's horse

Totally appropriate that this came from Pesco.

“There’s a Squatch in these woods, I can feel it”

13 Likes

Were any bag lunches taken?

1814527174-738ad0325ee5be04eca82806493da6b1

11 Likes

So, was it either hillary or hunter?

No wait, found the real answer below:

reading church GIF

Your welcome.

Given that there are more captive tigers in Texas than in the wild, I am going to go with an escaped tiger. (ETA - oops this was in Ohio. Still, I bet someone has a tiger in Ohio.)

Mountain Lion/Puma could be a possibility, but I don’t know how many they have in Texas.

5 Likes

871a7c3f-23e3-4876-a4b4-1bfd143e02f2_text1

13 Likes

9 Likes

They didn’t want to say it was aliens, but it was aliens.

5 Likes

Um, Texas? The article said Ohio, so which is correct?

2 Likes

Sighted in the vicinity:

14 Likes

Oops - it is Ohio. Why did I think Texas? Still, I am sure there are tigers, so my theory still stands.

They have a few black bears on Ohio, never heard of them eating a horse though… I suppose it is possible if one was hungry enough. I don’t think they have Mountain Lions, but they can roam far from home so it’s not impossible.

Other than that you have bob cats, wolves, and coyotes as predators, but I don’t see them taking a horse down, especially in a barn…

Hmm it probably was a person who wanted to mutilate a horse. Maybe someone who has beef with the farmer. People are sick.

3 Likes

Maybe they missed one back in 2011. It’s quite a distance to cover, but there was plenty of time.

How much territory does a Bengal tiger usually claim?

3 Likes

Houseplant with a machete. So it begins…

16 Likes

Processing: image.png…

5 Likes

It could certainly kill an adult horse, though it’s incredibly rare that they do so, but dragging it off would be quite difficult, maybe impossible. (A good-sized cougar can climb a tree with a deer, but that’s 150lbs, tops - a 900 pound horse is another matter…) That seems like it would require a tiger or a bear (or a person with equipment).

4 Likes

I’ve done some intense investigating about this particular case, in my mind, over the last 2-3 minutes, and I think it’s something about a tiff the farmer has with some local, but for…reasons…he doesn’t want to talk about it, 'cuz his son is having sex with the sheriff’s daughter or something.

Oh hell. Who am I foolin’? Clearly it’s the Chupacabra.

5 Likes
3 Likes

mind blown GIF

8 Likes

All of it.

15 Likes

Prime suspect:

radcliffe256

9 Likes

If this was an animal, it sounds more likely to me that the horse broke itself out in its (likely injured) panic, and was caught and killed closer to where it was found.

2 Likes