Shiny shiny booze-flask

More precisely, a fourth of a fifth minus 3/8 of a half of a third of a fourth of a fifth.

7 Likes

I got what you were saying. I was reinterpreting that as you saying that drinking the vodka would make you less of a germaphobe.

I guess if I have to explain the joke it isn’t that funny :confused:

1 Like

Oh man - you just gave me a great idea; now when I fly with my kid, I’m going to fill at least one of his refillable baby food pouches with bourbon. Even if I get them confused, the flight is going to be a lot easier for at least one of us.

12 Likes

I like that idea, too. And you know, “Bourbon and Applesauce” sounds pretty damn good. If you pick the right flavors, you could set yourself up with some really snazzy mixes!

1 Like

Sorry, I misinterpreted your joke as beratement. Poe’s Law strikes again :weary:

1 Like

That’s an irresponsibly large flask. If you’re carrying around half a gallon of ethanol, you should probably keep it either in the original container, or one marked with it’s purpose, just to keep people from assuming you’re planning on poisoning yourself. Good thing it’s being sold as a novelty, although I suppose there’s legitimate, non-alcohol-abuse related uses for half a gallon of booze. Even if half a gallon seems a bit much in most cases. I’d carry that in my trunk if my car could run on pure ethanol. As it stands, I keep an extra gallon of super-premium in the trunk just in case my bird-brain forgets that the gas meter’s been at zero for over fifty miles (decent mpg + the light turns on when I have like five gallons left, so it’s not so much of a warning as a suggestion).

After having to use someone’s keyboard for 20 minutes or so debugging an issue right after watching him eat a filet-o-fish (extra sauce) and using said keyboard to demonstrate the problem, I went out and got a 5-pack of pocket-sized disinfectant wipes to use on everyone’s keyboards/mice from that point on. Plus, we could order them from our office suppliers, so management wasn’t too angry when my whole team requested em.

At the time, I could explain it by joking about Monk, but I guess that reference is getting outdated nowadays.

1 Like

Hey, explained jokes are like reheated pizza.
Still pretty good!

5 Likes

Man Cory has had a lot of booze posts in the last few days… unicorn intervention time?

2 Likes

I do want to go back to my heavy drinking days, but my body doesn’t agree with that assessment.

2 Likes

You’d probably have to add some kale, y’know, to make it healthy.

3 Likes

Maybe, if it gets fermented, and then at least six times distilled with charcoal to get rid of the taste, kale could make a nice vodka!

3 Likes

Brilliant idea This is perfect for taking to the cricket. :smiley:
Fill fruit smoothie pouch with cocktail of choice, freeze down and use to keep packed lunch cold. Enjoy a frosty frozen drink while watching Kohli tonk the Aussies all over the park.
You have just increased the net amount of pleasure in my life. : :tropical_drink:

7 Likes

Or one could make a kale-vodka-power-drink of some sort… you know, one of those cleanses that some are always going on about.

2 Likes

Plain vodka is a good enough cleanser. Russians from nuclear industry and nuclear submarines swear on it as a radiation protection.

2 Likes

$11 for 14oz of Windex? Where do you shop? Rip-offs-R-Us? Or do you order it from idontunderstandmoney.com? Nine bucks will buy you a 128oz jug of Windex at any Lowes. You want to sanitize? Add a little bleach to some water, and put it in a spray bottle.

Monk is one of those shows I’m not sure could ever go out of syndication

Honestly, unless it contains substantial amounts of beryllium, is particularly radioactive, or simply doesn’t have enough chemical energy to sustain my noble colleagues, is there anything that can’t be bludgeoned into being decent vodka?

2 Likes

If it doesn’t smell right, just distill it one more time until it’s pure.

1 Like

Pfft, you missed a much better one…

Twice the fun.

2 Likes