Make a booze flask hidden in a baby

[Read the post]

Just to clarify, brandy is a really bad way to rehydrate, although it has other good qualities.

4 Likes

And yes had seen this one before… though this one appears to be home made rather than a kikstarter project.

2 Likes

I can also imagine the gasps of horror at the inevitable stumble and fall.

7 Likes

This reminds me of the time an online friend posted pictures of him modding a similar doll. He put a shake weight inside the baby, you know… for working out.

3 Likes

Oh Oh Spaghettios! Somebody stepped over the line…

1 Like

Cool idea. Needs improvements.

Needs a more realistic doll. Maybe a little animatronic.

Also would benefit from two bottles inside, one for booze and one for water.

1 Like

The “hidden in a baby” concept was horrifying enough before the head-drilling gif.

8 Likes

The gif is excellent and horrible. Excorrible? Horrilent?

4 Likes

Horrilent™
Exible™

3 Likes

Why horrifying? I’d call it quite obvious. And pragmatic.

6 Likes

I have to ask for explanation here. The expression is not obvious enough for me to correctly read, nor do I already know the meaning of this particular gif file.

Brandy? If you’re going to go to all that trouble drilling into a baby head, you should go for Tequila. As in, “tequila sperm so we don’t have any more babies.”

1 Like

Oh, it’s ambiguous on purpose. Perfect Kuleshov effect fodder, with interpretation wholly up to the observer and context.

I’d tag it “I don’t even / words fail me / giving up / backing away”.

The dead, dissected joke was something like this: If you really are unable to even fathom why someone might find the concept of carving up babies somewhat creepy/morbid/serial killerish then this conversation has become real awkward and better drop it instead of trying to explain and making it worse.

R.I.P. joke. You tried.

9 Likes

Real baby, real baby carrier, concealed liquid pouches.

'Nuff said.

2 Likes

Or leaving it in your car, in plain sight, while shopping.

1 Like

No way Im sucking scotch out of a baby head. Not unless it’s Halloween and I’m playing zombie.

A good scotch deserves a nice tumbler. Bad scotch is good for cleaning things.

Bloody mary is what you want for this application.

5 Likes

Yes, Bloody Mary. With a longer, more transparent straw.

9 Likes