Short Fingered Vulgarian: the shoops that reveal Drumpf's inner baby-carrot-fingers

Well, the image that “short fingered vulgarian” brings to mind is like someone with stubby fingers, not proportionally small hands. I’m picturing some kind of grunting homunculus or angry troll, not a tall guy with tiny hands that make him look kind of dainty and feminine.

3 Likes

Has a children’s cartoon predicted Trump’s evil plan to wipe all our memories? Click this video to find out!

2 Likes

On the one hand… it seems kind of sad that we’ve resorted to ridiculing the man’s physical attributes instead of talking about his abominable (and inconsistent) philosophy of government…

On the other hand… baby carrot fingers.

On both hands, really.

Note to Drumpf: If you don’t want petty, shallow attacks on your appearance, don’t behave like a festering boil on the national stage. Fame is a fickle thing.

12 Likes

That’s a photo montage of Bruce Campbell.

4 Likes

I love the concept of a “tool salad”. Which is probably not the emotion you intended to evoke. :slight_smile:

Oh, let’s spice that up with a couple pickle forks, some whetstones and a watch crab!

Only slightly more on topic, I’m hopeless with GIMP, but my children use GIMP and photoshop interchangeably without even thinking about it. The boy was dithering and layering to make Mother’s Day cards before he was a teenager. And when you say anything complimentary about these skills, they look at you in just the way I remember looking at old people when they complimented me for setting the clocks in their VCRs, back in the 1970s.

13 Likes

The dimensions of one set of body parts are often considered analogous to others, (one in particular).

3 Likes

Althouuuugh… the joke in that movie is that when John Cleese calls him a vulgarian he says “you’re the Bulgarian, you fuck!”

5 Likes

“I bet with this baby hand, I feel HUGE.”

4 Likes

How scary is it to realize that this man could one day have his tiny little finger on The Button?

At least he won’t be able to actually push it without asking for help.

4 Likes

I don’t think that he actually has exceptionally stubby fingers . . . but man, does it ever bother him if you say that he does. That is what is worthy of ridicule. And since I am kind of a petty asshole sometimes, anything that bothers Drumpf makes me happy.

8 Likes

Well, you’ve got more grit than I. I’m already feeling kind of bad about post that. :slightly_smiling:

I don’t, as a rule, point fingers. At fingers.

6 Likes

T-Rump and the Short Fingered Vulgarians opens for my Journey cover band this Saturday down at the Rusty Scupper.

6 Likes

He does have surprisingly small baby-carrot fingers

2 Likes

There is a pattern here…

9 Likes

“shoops”? what new linguistic hell is this?

3 Likes

Jeez, his fingers are tiny…

And you can only save in a weird format - anything remotely recognizable is an “export”.

And that’s if you can get past the unfortunate 9-th-grade-titter of a name.

3 Likes

Forget it, Franko - beyond lies teh intarwubs.

6 Likes

The name and UI are both the explanation for why the Year of the Linux Desktop will never happen.

2 Likes

Maybe there’s a curse on his family that all males have tiny fingers and related components.

1 Like