Sick of seeing Doge on Twitter? Here's how to make it disappear

Originally published at: Sick of seeing Doge on Twitter? Here's how to make it disappear | Boing Boing

1 Like

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

11 Likes

If there was ever a case for user stylesheets…

10 Likes

Two more permanent options:

Do the equivalent in your favorite adblocker

Don’t go to Twitter.

30 Likes

23 Likes

Chrome hasn’t supported this natively is many versions (bad decision!), but you can do it with a plugin. I’ve very happily used Stylish for several years now - completely removing the entire comments section of most of the comics sites I use, for instance.

10 Likes

“Elon Musk Hates This One Simple Trick!!”

11 Likes

Is it delete your twitter account?

21 Likes

If only Musk would disappear from our browsers that easily.

9 Likes

Honestly I saw the headline on BBS and assumed this was going to be the answer.

Not sure if I need to put myself on the “disappointed” list to find out it was just some pointless temporary DOM editing…

7 Likes

This is the equivalent to breathing through your toilet when your house is burning down.

Stop trying workarounds to make Twitter more “usable” and get out of the stinkin house!

11 Likes

This count?

10 Likes

Right?

And stop lazily linking Musk-money tweets too. (If one must, screenshots are easy, and not so bad.)

Stop helping Musk!!

10 Likes

Meh - I like doggies so that actually wouldn’t bother me.

i cant see that the dog’s owner ever objected… wonder if they get any compensation for the use of their photo for profit? I do see that the owner and the actual dog have at least been acknowledged by the coin’s twitter account.
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 1.02.32 PM

2 Likes

So how does this latest juvenile stunt work without the SEC raining fire down on him? Doge took a huge jump after this and it seems to me it’s exactly the same type of hot water he got in last time.

4 Likes

Elon Musk Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hey, Im super rich, so I basically do whatever the fuck I want, dig?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.