Sicko Tucker Carlson is fascinated with Nancy Pelosi's cleavage

No Problem Laugh GIF by HannahWitton

Of course not! I’m not falling for that one!

8 Likes

As long as one doesn’t have the beach closed for one’s personal enjoyment.

7 Likes

I’m confused at what point I need to become ashamed of my body. Is it if my breasts are too small? Too large? Too wrinkled?
Should I be ashamed of cellulose? A small bum? A big bum?
Please help me understand which parts of our bodies we women should be ashamed of, and in which circumstances. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Usually guys say this stuff unsolicited, I’m sure you won’t have to wait too long.

8 Likes

But how does it make a man feel, that’s what matters! /s

8 Likes

I mean, I already know I need to smile more.
Holding out for more deets about the rest of it. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh, no need to worry… a committee of men committed to putting woman in their place regarding their opinions of the woman’s looks will be along shortly to let you know… /s

8 Likes

I feel like every article about Tucker could just share one headline.

“Influential horrible person, who would be deplatformed in a just world, says more horrible things”.

The fact that he remains popular is just so indicative of everything wrong with white male privilege.

’ start rant

As a privileged white male I appreciate there are many many things wrong, but Tucker is like a shitty lighthouse beacon highlighting all the horrible isms that are far to common in the general population.

Does his existance help us remember how bad things are, or just make things worse by making his audience think this is OK? I’m never sure how to think about the continuing coverage he gets, but as long as he can get away with and maintain an audience we (and I) have plenty of work to do.

Screw you Tucker (and enablers). And SCOTUS, and the GOP, … (its a long list)

/ end rant

3 Likes

Tucker doth protest too much, methinks. Since she actually appears to be unusually youthful in that picture, I’m guessing that Tucker Carlson’s unhinged ranting about what a hideous shriveled hag she is, unfit to appear in the public eye, is actually just a terrified response to his own confused boner. (Now that’s a mental image I’d like to have scrubbed from my brain, please.) Seems like the more attractive a conservative man finds a Democratic woman, the more hatred she inspires - AOC being the prime example. I don’t understand it at all, though I assume it’s a result of misogyny.

8 Likes

I spend more time watching Fox than MSNBC (not cuz I agree w that crap, more like I am watching a car crash in realtime and can’t look away… the horror! the horror!) The other day Tuckems was saying this shooter is part of the REAL problem: women lecturing men (I sh!t you not!) Then Laura Hitlergram said it was cuz of weed (facepalm). I stopped listening to her because she was lecturing me (/s)

I love Nancy Pelosi, she’s done some real ass-kicking in her day. Same w DiFi (tho not so much and her day appears past, pls pls resign and allow President, oh gosh golly I mean Governor Newsom (silly me!) to appoint another strong woman to her seat) Her looks are beside the point. Keep up the (mostly) good work ladies, now let’s vote in a Manchin/Sinema-proof majority in the Senate and make Roe LAW. F!ck these fascist chauvinist pigs!

An AOC/Fetterman ticket would be nice! Give it 4-6 maybe 12 years?

Totally. Their “rules” for us are so messed up.
We must conceal our form, unless looking at it would please the male viewer. (And by “please,” I mean he looks upon it and thinks, “yes, I’d like to fuck that.”)
But if we reveal our pleasing forms and stir their manly lust, it is our own fault if we’re sexually assaulted. (Who’m I kidding, even if we were wearing coveralls it’s our fault! /s)
Meanwhile, men of all body types get to hang around topless with no judgement or scorn. Would that we all got such luxury.

14 Likes

For people like Tucker, womens’ bodies are nothing more than objects that exist solely for the amusement of men.

2 Likes

which, of course, pumps up their ratings, and gives them more cultural power. Maybe just stop watching Fox.

7 Likes

I stopped watching Fox many years ago when I realized they just made up shit. I can do that myself.

3 Likes

Agreed. If I’m going to spend my time reading/watching made up shit, I prefer it without the thick coating of outrage.
The Onion is nice, for that newsy feel, or there are always novels and tv shows.

4 Likes

Too many shortcomings for that job?

Sorry, I’ll see myself out.

And apparently if the male viewer is pleased but is feeling conflicted or uncomfortable, for whatever reason, about the fact, then that becomes the basis for anger and attack as well… I guess the important thing to remember is that whatever a man is feeling, it’s a woman’s fault. (And that pretty consistently seems to be Tucker Carlson’s theme on his shows of late, whatever the show is about.)

5 Likes

Is F*X testing out how far *ucker can go before they actually have to do something? Jeez. Interview someone who’s setting out to commit mass murder, and all *ucker does is tell him good luck? He’s disgusting and obviously has such a warped mental state that it’s no wonder all his cult followers are nuts. Tanned nuts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.