Silly Rudy Giuliani goofs again with technical glitches galore (video)

Originally published at: Silly Rudy Giuliani goofs again with technical glitches galore (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

And to think he used to be a hotshot prosecutor. I’ll bet there are people in jail right now asking, “Why couldn’t I have gotten this version of Rudy?”

18 Likes

“Here, let me adjust the microphone…”

17 Likes

He missed happy hour for that?

I guess not.

9 Likes

It’s easy being a prosecutor if you have the police making up evidence for you…

8 Likes

8 Likes

Based on some stories I’ve read, there are people not in jail because this version of Rudy isn’t entirely new… certainly his desire to get public attention was stronger than his desire to prosecute serious criminals, which had repercussions.

12 Likes

…and nothing of value was lost…

5 Likes

Rudy Giuliani served as former Cybersecurity Adviser to the President of the United States… he knows what he’s doing here. Fighting off Antifa hackers and deep state operatives while trying to give an interview is hard to do.

1 Like

I’d be curious to know how much of this represents time being other than kind to our gentleman here; and how much it’s just a matter of disgracing yourself reducing the quality of your support minions.

Some people are certainly much, much, worse at it than others; but A/V is very much an area of technology that works best if closely monitored and intensely stage managed; which likely would have been an option for various AG and mayoral press conferencing; but is not so much if you’re doing what appears to be a DIY remote appearance, on a TV station that can only afford middling production values.

At his age it’s virtually certain that he’s none the better for the past couple of decades; and being worse in some clinically relevant way wouldn’t be a shock; but I also suspect that he wasn’t doing his own camera and mic during his more triumphant appearances.

Like the people who put this together?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.