Sinkhole opens in front of Mar-a-Lago, funny tweets abound

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/22/sinkhole-opens-in-front-of-mar.html

Why is story there even here? I REMEMBER WHEN BOING BOING WAS A COLLECTION OF WONDERFUL THINGS!

I want my money back.

(There. Saved somebody some time.)

Dear God(dess):

You missed.

Please have better aim next time.

Thank you.

The inevitable weakening of the metaphysical fabric of the planes as the nether realms grow closer to the Here and Now.

Will he grab it?

Let it grow, let it grow…apologies to Clapton.

Did you say "sinkhole?"
I thought you said “stinkhole.”

It’s just a promotional stunt for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer revival.

The Mar-a-Lago stinkhole is currently in the Middle East.

Sink hole, schmink hole: it’s a black hole of despair that will only get larger over the coming days. The tarmac is only the beginning, I tells ya! The. Beginning!!

This could only be more appropriate if it had broken a gas main and a sewer line, resulting in a fountain of burning crap.

I totally forgot about the sinkholes in Florida, so I wonder if the secret service has worried about them at all for security reasons?

Fixed that etc.

Foolish samurai thought he could defeat Trump errr Aku! So I opened up a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law!

Isn’t this an event from Crusader Kings 2?

I think I know what ⊥rumps next laws are going to be.

You’re doing god’s work there! :wink:

Oh! You’re joking!

Sorry. I didn’t mean to get anybody’s hopes up (even though season 5 of Angel already kinda ruined the chances of this.)

There’s always the comics!

It’s always a classic. One adventure, this wizard hired the party. As we trudged down past a pacified three-headed dog, we raised questions about our destination. “Don’t worry, it’s only Purgatory.”

One of the other players shot him in the back with a heavy crossbow, and we legged it out of there while he was still bouncing down the slope.