Sinkhole opens in front of Mar-a-Lago, funny tweets abound

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/22/sinkhole-opens-in-front-of-mar.html

5 Likes

Why is story there even here? I REMEMBER WHEN BOING BOING WAS A COLLECTION OF WONDERFUL THINGS!

I want my money back.

(There. Saved somebody some time.)

21 Likes

Dear God(dess):

You missed.

Please have better aim next time.

Thank you.

34 Likes

The inevitable weakening of the metaphysical fabric of the planes as the nether realms grow closer to the Here and Now.

14 Likes

Will he grab it?

14 Likes

Let it grow, let it grow…apologies to Clapton.

4 Likes

Did you say "sinkhole?"
I thought you said “stinkhole.”

6 Likes

It’s just a promotional stunt for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer revival.

9 Likes

The Mar-a-Lago stinkhole is currently in the Middle East.

16 Likes

Sink hole, schmink hole: it’s a black hole of despair that will only get larger over the coming days. The tarmac is only the beginning, I tells ya! The. Beginning!!

6 Likes

This could only be more appropriate if it had broken a gas main and a sewer line, resulting in a fountain of burning crap.

14 Likes

I totally forgot about the sinkholes in Florida, so I wonder if the secret service has worried about them at all for security reasons?

3 Likes

Fixed that etc.

11 Likes

Foolish samurai thought he could defeat Trump errr Aku! So I opened up a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law!

1 Like

Isn’t this an event from Crusader Kings 2?

I think I know what ⊥rumps next laws are going to be.

4 Likes

You’re doing god’s work there! :wink:

3 Likes

Oh! You’re joking!

9 Likes

Sorry. I didn’t mean to get anybody’s hopes up (even though season 5 of Angel already kinda ruined the chances of this.)

2 Likes

There’s always the comics!

4 Likes

It’s always a classic. One adventure, this wizard hired the party. As we trudged down past a pacified three-headed dog, we raised questions about our destination. “Don’t worry, it’s only Purgatory.”

One of the other players shot him in the back with a heavy crossbow, and we legged it out of there while he was still bouncing down the slope.

1 Like